With the way things are atm you might as well remove the Brutosaur mount already

eh well, its too late for me to grind for the long boi so i wouldnt do it for the money in the first place. i mean, sure, the money is nice but i like mindless grind from time to time. :slight_smile: guess i d just do it for the experience.

Started 8.3 with 60k gold, ended up with a long boi barely 2 months later. You would’ve gtte it by now with nothing but raw gold farms with a single char if you started when 8.3 was released fyi.

You are absolutely wrong on this part. As someone who has been enjoying the benefits of stuff like the mobile mailbox. I know very well that I will enjoy it. Again. I don’t care about the cosmetic aspect of it. There are tons of removed mounts in the game that I don’t care about them being removed (coming from a collector with over 450 mounts). It is the lost utility that I care about. And yeah, in terms of gold it absolutely is not worth it. For me however you can’t put a price on QoL. I left other MMOs when they started adding QoL stuff behind their cash shops.

You are telling me there are raw gold farms that can give you a longboy in 2 months time? So you were able to earn 83k gold a day from raw gold? Why do I somehow doubt that?

Had to swap characters to reply to you

4 Likes

5 million is no worth being able to AH anywhere, it really isn’t. The only people who really care about such a WoL feature would be AH players/goblins who need to regularly adjust their sales, and they’re the kind of people who won’t struggle to make 5 mil.

The people who have to farm 5 mil purposefully day in day out are not the people who will be getting a huge benefit aside from the mount appearence. I mean HS is what less than 15 Min cd and a portal away from the main hub, and you can portal right back. You can AH after each dungeon easily and lose about 3 mins tops travel time.

Like I get people aiming for it because it’s unique and special but let’s not pretend mobile AH is that big a deal when it’s extremely easy to get to home capitols. It’s a very small QoL benefit and is largely a vanity perk.

6 Likes

You could make your own group? :slight_smile:

I’m working on “No stable big enough” but that is one mount I won’t be buying.

boosting or multiscum doesnt count dear as only a tiny minority (less than 1% can do that)

oh yeah, but i doubt people would join a druid healer or an undergeared hunter. :sweat_smile:

Well you have friends that can fill some of it… you’re only killing trash mobs outdoors :slight_smile:

i do? /10char

Well you could try forum people or the guild you’re in?

Also welcome to join me sometime… I fill 3 slots.

you cant make 10k? thats a huge lie for real! a combination of WoD raids and mop raids net you 10k, if you take the lazy road, or 20k if you put more effort into it, per week. Per character. it is around 2 hour and a couple minutes for the long run and around a hour for the short run. I do that with 10 chars and i make 200k per week.

What i see here is a person who wants a long boi but does not want to do the work for it.

i can make a list for ya all if someone has interest in it

1 Like

I dont think farming gold is the issue…
My theory is that Blizz said they remove Longboi cuz they prolly wanted ppl to buy a crapload of tokens, cuz Blizz just wants money. As any major company would…
If some players have the time/skill/luck or w/e to farm the 5 mill, well good for them. Personally, I dont care, if I want an AH I go to a city, simple as that.

5 million gold for auction house is never worth it for me.

I could understand having it for bragging rights, but for its utility? 5 million gold? That’s around 400~500 euros or so.

I agree. every half way organized player does not need the long boi. i just plan properly before i set off to my adventures.

2 Likes

There was this list put up a while ago:

1 Like

jeezus thats super inefficient in the time/gold ratio. but i guess if you have time then its nice.

He forgot the lfr parts for mist of pandaria and warlords btw.

Feel free to post your list :slight_smile:

i will, after i finished this hellfire run :slight_smile: have to switch the client from german to english so i can properly list the names^^

1 Like