With world buffs removed and summoning stones avalable, what are the chances of scenes like this ever happening again in the game?

5 Likes

This is showing us why Blizzard is removing world buffs. Instead of addressing server performance issues in large scale world pvp Blizzard decided to remove world buffs so players will have less reason to engage in large scale world pvp.

3 Likes

TRUE :smiley: A couple of basement server admins had server perfomance figured out better than blizzard

2 Likes

Don’t worried at the summon spot there will be a million of zugs so alliance can’t aproach to them.

What alliance? The lack of world buffs will most likely harm the alliance population far more than the horde.

1 Like

Ok, the pve faction will be the alliance while horde becomes the pvp best faction underpopulated and without summon stones, the dream for pvpers.

It’s not gonna be all that bad since we won’t have a pvp phase with no battlegrounds

1 Like

True, now we will have warriors running around with the unstoppable force and rank 10 armor while many people are still leveling. What could possibly go wrong? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah maybe the honor system including bgs should come in phase 2 but bgs should not be released later than that. I’m just saying the way it was done in classic destroyed faction balance on a lot of servers.

K4 will have world buffs. Have fun!

1 Like

Nope, not even on K4. WBs will be disabled there for new content for the first 4 weeks after its release and they are looking to implement some type of chronoboon displacer.

In my opinion there is something significantly “classic” to be lost (see video) and I hope blizzard reconsiders this decision along with the summoning stones.

3 Likes

with these garbage changes blizzard is doing anything to kill of the open world aspects of what makes classic so good.

why can they not simply open two new fresh realm

1x with all their crap season thing

1x nochange

and all can be happy

3 Likes

No u asked for this bgs in P1.

I want to point out that the dad gamers will end up being required to swipe for more consumes on gold buying websites, without the world buffs the consume-meta will be enforced even more than what it was on classic.

We are going to get reddit & forum posts saying “reduce the consumeables required to raid, i have 4 wives, 10 kids and 3 dogs and cant keep up!”.

I cant wait until im 60 and the few hours these dad gamers have to play weekly will be spent by them camping in the lava or being forced to run to BRM.

3 Likes

bro you are going to dehydrate from to much crying you should check it

no man dad gamers turn around a whole fam… u think they will stumble on 10 min farm? they r mature organized ppl, there is no harder thing to be done that hold up a fam. Its quite the oppesite kiddoz will end up ask dad gamers to carry them coz kids never tried for a thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.