Withered options for Nightborne

There are many “half-withered” Nightborne NPCs, they have cool dark tatoos and thinner body shapes and faces. I think it would be cool if we could get these options on our playable characters!

4 Likes

Same with broken for Draenei imo

2 Likes

Would be a lot of work to get armor models to work on them, but it would be so worth it. Same for the skinny Kul Tirans

But but we saved them!!!

Also thicc nightborne to balance things out

1 Like

No thanks, I didn’t grow that stupid Arcan’dor tree so the Horde can have skinny Nightfallen running around.

I’m not sure I want that… They are based on female undead models. If we get thin humans, I’d rather have them get their own rigging

Yes yes yes

The withered option will be sooooooo good I will change Benjamin to that

Hope they give

I don’t think they can become withered anymore thanks to the Arcan’dor. They no longer depend on the Nightwell since it doesn’t exist anymore. But I’m all for more options :smile:

Looks like Moira made this one for you:

3 Likes

Don’t we already have the withered models? At least for males and all female faces except one or two?

1 Like

Thanks but come to think of it I’d rather stick to my normal looking nb than be a purple version of that villain in Harry Potter.

Oh yes we do… but I am not a 3D artist, so it was easier for me to create the mockup editing the face of a regular Nightborne. Just a gesture of goodwill, since some Horde players expressed annoyance at my Night Elf Highborne mockup saying they were annoyed of the Alliance asking stuff and they wanted to see something new for the Nightborne instead…

Also, it is rather logical to expect Blizzard seek shortcuts when creating a player model so I’d expect them to more likely edit the current Nightborne into Nightfallen rather than create a new model from NPCs. After all, that’s what they have done with the Night Elf conversion in the first place…

(And I know this is just my personal opinion but seen how ugly the Nightborne based on Night Elves turned out to be, the model might actually work better for a Nightfallen subrace than it currently does for the Nightborne…)

4 Likes

Let them fix the actual nightborne yet please

4 Likes

True

10 chars

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.