WOLTK Classic Experience

This is the worst experience i ever had playing WOLTK and i’ve been playing this expansion since 2012. (i played on original LK too)

No RDF
Huge Queue on active servers
Every dungeon haves atleast 1 bug
Bots on BG are the actual Meta
Supplies broke the AH
Russian Premades
GDKP Runs
Toxic people
Wintergrasp unplayeable
Strand of the Ancients being bug and unfair for a week
Monofaction servers/dead servers
Heirlooms bug since release day
No quest Tracker
Macros not working as intended
No faction change
Lag for no reason in random moments

But the worst is having to pay every month for this experience. Guess im done, theres tons of pservers that are bringing better experience than this.

27 Likes

Yeah agree with you

I foolishly paid for a 6 month sub at the tail end of TBC
So im stuck playing until that ends then im gonna jump elsewhere

5 Likes

I came here wanting to disagree, but you’ve got a lot of valid points.

PServs will never beat blizz though - Once Ulduar is over most PServ end up dead (or close to it) and wait for rinse and repeat.

Blizz servers have the longevity that nowhere else can recreate.

1 Like

Warmane haves something to say about that xd

6 Likes

If warmane had anywhere close to blizzards level of engagement, Blizz would cease and desist them.

It’s the age old problem of really good private servers end up getting doxed by blizz :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Idk what are you talking about - i play on Thekal, never do a single Wintergrasp (boring sht), im not alch i like supplies, like GDKP for free gold, never see any toxic people for all game, russian premades not premades they have 1 server, no Queue on my server at all any day time, bugs?, dont play AV and no bots

1 Like

I agree with pretty much everything you said.

I even encountered some wonderful new bugs as well. For example I was doing heroic Azol’nerub (Or whatever it is called) and midway through I got prompted that “You are entering Azol’Nerub bosses killed 2/4”. I accepted it because I would have been ejected and it removed the remaining bosses. Also there aren’t 4 bosses in AN.

Also in EoE you get dismounted if after you down him people leave via the portal. You land on a drake again but only for the first 5 people that leave. After that you fall to your death.

Wonderful!

1 Like

Im sorry but that has just tickled me
Good old Blizzard!
Indie company

Warmane WOTLK server runs out of Russia so Blizzard can’t do anything. They actually have extremely high player numbers on their WOTLK servers (It’s like being on Gehennas server or something). Their TBC server died after a year tho and then they shut it down. It’s only longevity because it makes them money from selling Shadowmournes.

We need some of this guys positivity.

OP what you talking bout?! taking all crazy about woltk. It’s great! nothing wrong at all!

I just fish in booty bay all morning into the afternoon, then take a break to the Inn for some ale. Hand over a couple eels to the innkeeper so he doesnt spit in my mug before filling it up.

No idea what bugs everyone is talking about fishing is great

Think about woltk as paying for the toxic banter

The dude is using GDKP gold selling to feed his family. He’s all for it.

1 Like

makes no sense. u are gonna play ur char for 6 months just to throw it away all of sudden and start over on a private server?

me thinks u are searching for an excuse to stay

1 Like

I dont know what i will decide yet
But atm im playing as its waste of money if not

is just a game

2 Likes

I was on GDPK 3 times for all time, only 1 time in Wotlk, free gold for nothing, good, one time per week, i dont know why is this bad, i dont care about someone else gear, i care only about your DPS
Toxic people in this theme, they dont know what they want, game is okay if you play on good server… and i think they expect something else or they just bad, do low DPS and cant deal with it
I never have ANY problem with any of this in the title

Yeah this wotlk:reforged is not better than any better pserver. It still got bugs, the devs add unneeded features/remove needed ones and you also need to pay lmao

1 Like

facepalm

GDKP only works because of gold sellers. Gold sellers buy gold from people who earn gold in GDKP or they resell directly. Gold sellers also run bots to deflate the value of gold and make it harder for individual players to afford basic things.

None of this is new information.

None of this is complicated.

GDKP is predatory and bad for the game in later expansion as well and really drains new players dry.

2 Likes

I play in warmane for 2years. I love and familiar with wotlk in warmane. Even that is private server but i have must butty exprience in that pserver. All of the thing u say i have it in game even much bigger. I dont know why i pay for this game but need to do something with that.

1 Like

Please learn English, this was painful to read let alone try to decipher