Worgen heritage armor

So here was I hoping for a sweet old English style trench coat like greys and I get a :poop: cheap version of greymane heroes of the storm look, I can clearly see more love went in the goblin look

Edit- Looking at it more its just a posh tux totaly uninspiring and where is this gold coming from this is WOW and not HOTS

4 Likes

I didn’t say it’s a piece for piece reconstruction. but the general scheme, and the colours especially are clearly based off of HotS which has a very different style to WoW when it comes to Worgen.

Way too much contrast between the gold and the rest.

3 Likes

Might look good in a human form. Maybe with hidden shoulders.

I’m glad I don’t play a worgen. I don’t like the heritage armor design at all. It should’ve been more like Greymane’s outfit. Ah well… /shrug.

The goblin armor though… damn, I like it so much.

Can clearly see where the love went, the extra details that Goblin set has - the missile sholder piece the target belt

Hey, you should see us humans who have no heritage outfit at all. :smiley:

There’s loads of stormwind and such type armors already in the game. That’s why humans are probably last on the list (like orcs).

5 Likes

They said that some races might not get heritage armour at all, but both orcs and humans have already a lot of “racial armours” to choose from anyway.

Shoulders must be joke. It is like quest reward.

4 Likes

Oh?
Do you have a source for that?
I have not heard or read any such thing.

Doesn’t look too great, not bad though. That aside… OMG:

New Allied Races - Mechagnomes for the Alliance, Vulpera for the Horde. My many years long dream of being a mechagnome can finally come true! :pregnant_woman:

1 Like

It was in one interview with Ion (?), but honestly I can’t remember where did I see that, sorry.

I honestly love it! The gold does look off, but I think it’s pretty cool.

From what they could of gone with, < looking at the KT coat > to what we have… balls where defo dropped

2 Likes

The entire set just looks completely ridiculous. The excessive use of gold looks completely out of place, and the overall oufit looks…simply too bland and generic. It should be a trenchcoat of some sorts or at least add a cloak and recolor it. The shoulders look like a low-level quest item.

I like the overall idea of going with a Victorian-style-outfit, but the current set simply looks unfinished at best and discolored.

8 Likes

Wow, that top hat looks way worse then the one you get just for playing through the Worgen start zone, the entire set looks like the armour is just painted directly on to the Worgen player model

5 Likes

The only current good thing with the set is the little rose. That’s about it.

It just doesnt look depressing or goth at all.
The top hat is too small and the trenchcoat is too short.

Very out of proportion and the colour scheme just doesnt fit the racial theme.
The rest they nailed it, especially with the suit rose.

1 Like

With you on that, it’s too bright with the golds. Not very worgen gothic at all, no trenchcoat or whatever either. They could have done better, but at least it looks better than the light forged heritage armor.

2 Likes