…I have no words. :roll_eyes:

Sorry i used the dutch word

Yes pls, put it in Dragonflight now

It’s been waiting for ages

We worgens are elves with werewolf curse

Really feel free to see Worgen tail feature in game

2 Likes

worgen is cursed humans not elfs

But i have never been human, i was born as Kal’dorei, and so did my parents and grandparents

Elune is my goddess, and then i became one

1 Like

sorry im not into RP but glad other ppl enjoys it farewell

Worgen don’t have tails just like women don’t have beards.

They just don’t. I mean that’s really all there is to it. The race has been in the game for 12 years, it still doesn’t have tails. I would be very surprised if it ever got tails.

Just… get over it?

And as for Pandaren tails… I’m honestly surprised it’s a thing. I don’t think it should have been, and I think there are so many kinds of interesting customisation that Pandaren could have, but don’t, that aren’t getting a tail.

2 Likes

It’s a repeated race, so they could belong to allied race, not to core ones, You have Night Elf, and then Night Elf with worgen curse, could put to be allied races, because allied races are things that are repeated race from core ones, just like…

Lightforged Draenei - Draenei

Void elves- Blood elves

Dark Iron Dwarves - Dwarves

Kul Tiran - Human

Mechagnome - gnome

As the Horde

Nightborne - Night Elf

Higmountain Tauren - Tauren

Mag’har Orc - Orc

Zandalari trolls - Darkspear trolls

Vulpera - nothing but a brand new race

Night Elf with few tribes - Worgen Night Elf , and then split few cousin tribes like Nightborne, Naga and Satyr

1 Like

Forgot anything that Lordaeron Forsaken are humans who were raised by lich king and sylvanas, again a repeated race

2 Likes

Night Elf worgen is fine. The curse orginated with them after all and Worgen literally have Night Elf ears because of it even though they are actually human. So yeah, sure.

But that wasn’t really what we were talking about, was it? We were talking about Worgen with tails.

Worgen do not have tails. And the artifact that created the Worgen is now in the possession of all Balance Druids and I have no reason to believe they’ve lost it again, so that should be the end of that.

1 Like

Worgens are wolves and belongs to furries, could have made few sense to get the tails

But worgens never get worgen when they get pregnant

All furry playable races got tails, except worgen, such pitness

2 Likes

Gotten tired of your diaper fetish and have “upgraded” to pregnant worgen? :fearful:

I always imagine that on the Horde about Tauren heritage armor. Im really happy with Tauren heritage tmogs

Now i tell tauren friends “Let’s do /moo”

But worgens have their own emote /sniff

Only tauren and highmountain can do /moo with sounds

I think Worgen belongs to the writers. They made them without tails all the way back in vanilla. They weren’t ever really supposed to be playable from the onset - that only happened later.

It’s true that Worgen do not produce Worgen offspring - the curse isn’t inherited. Though of course passing the curse on is as easy as biting the kid on purpose.

I suppose you could make the argument that it’s a pity Blizzard decided not to give Worgen tails in 2001 (yes, really - it’s that far back) when they added the race to the game, but they didn’t, so that’s that. Worgen don’t have tails.

1 Like

There is always some debate whether or not they should have tails.

They aren’t actual wolves but lycanthropes/werewolves that turn into a wolf form. This traditionally how you can tell that it’s not an actual wolf.

I’m indifferent to whether or not they should have tails, there is various fanart showing worgens with and without.

9 Likes

Looks cool dont you think ?

4 Likes

Give Worgen Tails! :cat:

5 Likes

Indeed it is perfect

And Saberon as an allied race, i look forward to play as cat/tiger