World of RecycleCraft

The transmog “cloth” set from Black Dragon Faction reputation, is literally a WoD Shaman PVP set recolour, are we really at this stage where you cannot come up with something unique and new?

Many of us have closed the eyes for the fact that you will add only 4 new dungeons, and bring back old ones, but for the transmog sets?

Like common Blizzard.

https://imgur.com/a/IixB0vL

S16 Shaman PVP set:

9 Likes

Can you link the shaman set as well for comparison?

Added in the post.

1 Like

Wow, the shoulders are exactly the same :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I see similarities but I would not class this a recolour. It looks infinitely better.

just another quality product from the people who gave you such hits as Warlords of Draenor, Battle for Azeroth and the exclusively acclaimed Shadowlands ™ but don’t worry your money is going to a good cause another boat for bobby the devil

11 Likes

I know right.

Oh common, it is the same shoulder, with chest and hands being modified a little bit.

Eh.

oh its a joke on blizzard quality ™ i have not seen this much recolours since playing ff 11 age ago :smiley:

I give you the shoulders but dassit. It’s preeeetttty.

And because of your kind, they keep adding old stuff instead of making new ones.

but its true. its pretty.

1 Like

You wound me. I am one of a kind. How dare you.

I’m sorry but I just don’t see it with this one. They absolutely are lazy sometimes and do straight re-colours and it peeves me off to no end. I also find the tier sets incredibly dull. It’s very apparent with the “Dark Ranger” mog set it’s just a WoD recolour, not the true set we all know. I’ve not watched the video, if there’s a robe version maybe it is more apparent.

Edit: Okay yes should have watched the video, that is very apparent of a re-colour BUT they did make it infinitely better as well. Maybe it’s on purpose due to Cataclysm being a dungeon expansion as well?

I don’t mind the set, I don’t think it is amazingly pretty, it’s kind of uninspired. The shoulder bugs me though, because not only it’s the same, but supposedly one of them should be mail armor and the other one cloth.

Armor types don’t matter in-game, but we still have transmog restrictions and pretend it matters there, so it’s odd.

1 Like

Game will launch with eight new dungeons, but only four will be in s1 m+ pool.

There are always new designs to come up with. I’d like to remind Blizzard that very few chest cloth items are SHIRT type, most of them are ‘full body robe’ types. Make some shirt cloth items and let people show their cloth pants.

I find it pretty in that it’s simplistic and -black- god we need more black sets x_x it’s just a costume set though, not supposed to be proper armour. Something my Dracthyr might wear for their visage form if they were to pick that faction.

And on topic, I hope we’ll soon get some good class-related sets, as well as individual pieces (usable on their own but can be expanded on, too) :smile:

I like black and gold, but we rarely if ever get proper black in WoW :disappointed: This set in the end gives a brown vibe and I’m not a fan of that.

I still think it’s not ok to reuse an existing shoulder model even for a costume set.

this is some first world problems i read here :roll_eyes:

My friend, isn’t that the definition of the forums?

3 Likes