World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live 26 August!

Heard your remix chars will also only be 424, so not that much better.

oh you’ve made me miss Walmart… its been months :frowning:

As luck would have it I booked that week off work a few weeks ago for some simple chill time.

2 Likes

Aren’t you tired to be ask again and again to save the Universe and be called heroes and champions ?

Champion! The uuunnddsssssssss

Never!!!

I know it bugs some people but I don’t want to be some nobody.

1 Like

I don’t mind it if I actually do something worthwhile in the game story, but you are “the chosen one” as soon as you create your Earthen character. That’s a bit too much.

You’re a bunch of liars.

No The War Within doesn’t go live on august 26th, it goes live on august 22nd.
And it costs 90€.

Only the plebs who bought the 50€ delayed access will be able to play on august 26th.

shame on you, Blizzard.

2 Likes
  1. Even worse.

It’s not that bad when written still looks wrong tho. When they do 2/4/24 and they mean February or something it gets confusing :joy: why can’t they just do it like every other country

I kind of hope that they’ll allow max level timerunners to ‘transfer’ to the regular servers when the pre-patch begins. But it didn’t sound like that’s the plan.

1 Like

Hope all who purchase it enjoy it :heart:

I however wont be fool’d again.

3 strikes bfa,shadowlands and what i played of dragonflight.

Unless the reviews from credible sources are overwhelmingly positive i most likely wont be purchasing this expansion on launch and purhaps even not some time afterwards depending on how things roll out.

Don’t worry. Me and all the ‘lucky early access people’ will iron out those bugs and problems so you and the rest of the ‘plebs’ can play without issue on the actual release of the expansion. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Has that been confirmed? I’ve been locking for anything on the early access date.

It is pretty much confirmed right there in the article.
Early access is the 22nd.

On the bottom it even states the starting time: 3pm PDT
Which is midnight in most of Europe.

True, cinematic at the end of the video looks cheap as hell.

Star Wars Outlaws early access is 27 August :smiley:

It would be a shame if we couldn’t enjoy the pre-patch with our MoP Remix characters. I quite like my new alt.

Who cares about Ubisoft game which will be removed from your account anyway when we have WoW.