World of Warcraft: Classic Patch Notes - Version 1.13.7

I think the system to save the world buffs is very easy to abuse the way it is implemented. I would suggest the following:

• If you have a Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer in your inventory every new World Buff received should automatically be stored, so you don’t have to previously restore them and wait one hour everytime you want to store another one.
  • increase the CD to two hours and make it so that it does not tick down if you are offline, so that you can’t store again a set of buffs that was previously stored and restored.

Can you please make the Chronoboon Displacer bind on pickup already? Being able to buy them off the auction house kind of defeats the whole point of locking them behind quests.

My vote is for disabling/removing world buffs in instances, a very clean and easy change that fixes everything about this whole issue.
As for this change, it addresses some things within the larger picture… but makes the main issue itself bigger. Somewhat less griefing around the buffs (there will probably be camping around chromie), edit: also raidlogging, but with this they will be even more mandatory and expected because now it’s more “convenient” to get the buffs. This is not good, just disable them in instances.

edit2: When you eventually release fresh classic servers, at least make sure to disable wbuffs then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.