World of warcraft: Dragonflight!

they dropped it,and it comes before December 31st !
what are your opinions frends from AD?

1 Like

they are dropping it this year? lmao what a rush. this is going to be garbage

i would love to be wrong though

16 Likes

the pre order costs 10 more this time… dang it

1 Like

I was kinda hoping shadowlands would be included, sadness.

2 Likes

kinda my thoughts
Tbh dragon models aside, nothing screams “novelty” in this expansion

2 Likes

I normally like pets, but the murloc one is not very good looking and the Drakkid looks awful. It’s re-skinned goblin/vulpera with bare minimum effort. It looks awful.

The price increase makes neither pre-order bonus worth it.

1 Like

Also, drakonids don’t come from eggs. So it’s just weird.

3 Likes

YOOOOO those mogs pets and the mount are sick

2 Likes

You have no idea on that to be a certainty.

1 Like

Source?

Because as far as I know we don’t actually know how we get new drakonids. Especially since the claim is that they came around because they spend time as mortals with dragons.

But no mortals live with dragons anymore, so either they’re actually immortal (unlike their patrons) or they’re closer to extinction than their patron and make the worst footsoldiers ever cuz they can’t be replenished.

1 Like

I just wish they took their time to make the expansion good tbh… I’m hoping they have but… given Blizz’s latest track-record.

1 Like

They are empowered by dragons and transform.

Also, read the flavour text on the pet.

1 Like

What do we think gamers?

Will it save WOW, or is the damage already done?

2 Likes

i think they are releasing it this year mby cuz they were already working on it while SL was going on, so we had a crap Xpac but they could work for… 2/3 years?

So long as it is brings RPers back, I’m happy.

7 Likes

we can dream my friend, we can dream

imma RP a dracthyr, but i will do it with some brain.
if there is a draconid language i will use that and not the normal one just cuz mby they are new and need to learn how to speak with us

Common is spoken around the universe in WoW. They should know it.

2 Likes

During a time when people are struggling with living costs Blizzard up their pre-order price by a further tenner and lock most of the bonuses behind most expensive option… Yeah no, I’ll pick it up closer to launch once Alpha / Beta feedback.

14 Likes

The biggest service you can do for the WoW community is buying as little as possible from Blizzard (or ironically, not play until the game improves).

5 Likes