World of Warcraft Shadowlands

A new video from belluar graced my YouTube today and I really REALLLLLY hope it’s all true.

Personally I’m not sure about the tinker class I think Shadowlands would be a better place to introduce Necromancers but hey we don’t even know if this leak is real yet.

7 Likes

Let’s hope it’s not a legit leak.

22 Likes

Besides the Dragon Isles and Tinker class, I’m not that psyched if it turns out to be legit.

5 Likes

I really REALLY hope not. If it is i’ll just stay with classic and not bother coming back to retail or buying the new expansion. BFA has just about done me in, worse than WoD and that’s f@#king saying something.

4 Likes

Pretty sure they’re opposites. Death is the void’s biggest enemy.

1 Like

So we get to kill sylvannas? I’ll take that! I’ve been wanting a raid where you go in and obliterate the genocide queen.

Story wise… it does sound more interesting than BFA.

2 Likes

Shadowlands are death’s realm, not void’s.

1 Like

That totally makes sense

I mean, Shadowlands are the realm of the dead/afterlife of the Warcraft universe, according to the Chronicles, and thus they are in the domain of Death.

1 Like

DK are already some type of necromancers, but yea tinker class? Yuck, they could have added something with a void theme

Hopefully the class thing is not true

4 Likes

One word: warlocks. Been there since day 1.

You mean shadow priests?

They are void-y too. But warlocks have permanent companions from the void, like the voidwalker. In general, void stuff is nothing new class wise. Been heavily around since vanilla.

How is this the most credible leak?
Yeah, BfA’s story is pretty bad with some NPCs suddenly acting out of chara.

But this ‘leak’ would mean that absolute everything until now was pointless:
Saurfang and Baine would side with Sylvanas even though they opposed her.
I mean, an hour earlier we were in Thunderbluff to defend it against Sylvanas (according to the ‘leak’), so betraying us because the lichking appears seems pretty normal.

The Alliance would have learned nothing from Teldrassil. Poor Nelf refugees made it out of Teldrassil alive just for their retarded faction leaving the next city nearly defenseless. But I guess it would fit to how the Alliance is potrayed until now.

N’zoth, the mega brain old god wants to stop the Alliance last minute. Maybe he isn’t as intelligent as Blizzard wanted to make us believe. Why were we so worried about him again?

And don’t forget the Lichking, the guy whose existance should be kept a secret…unless his daughter is in a battle. Because then he suddenly appears and strikes the first Horde rebel leader he can reach (yay, he’s helping!).

Ah yeah, and out of all charas Gallywix is the one bringing back Mekkatorgue. But he won’t plunder SW, or torture the gnome to tell him all about his gnome technology. No, Mr. suddenly good guy builds a teleporter together with Mekkatorgue. God were we stupid idiots crying over dead charas. Let’s just teleport Cairne, Tirion, and others back to life!

The only halfway credible thing from the leak is Nathanos now requiring a whole raid and Tyrande to be killed.

How would this even work to continue into the next expansion?
Are we losing our free will forever to suddenly stop the faction war and support Sylvanas with her plan?

12 Likes

Nah they are more focused on summoning demons and using fel. I was thinking of something with tentacles, stuff to get weebs happy.

1 Like

Warlocks actually have link with the void, but not on the same level like they have connection with shadow and fel.
And i really hope that Sylvanas stuff is fake, because it is a such Mary Sue level of tauren crap that is just insulting.
And look at this, whole BFA was a horde fan fest, all cinematics, all major plot lines all characted development was focused around them, and if Shadowlands will have void related theme, Blizz will just drop alliance development at all.
I wouldn’t be so mad if BFA was not marketed as alliance vs horde Xpac, if they said that we will fight some bad guys and horde would have nice character develompent during the xpac, i would have been ok with that. But in the Xpac where you said that side one and side two will fight each other, and you focuses primary and almost exclusively on the side two it just insulting.

4 Likes

Haha Sylvanas POG :grin::grin:
traitorfang BTFO

So what special perks do i get for making the right pick in bfa quests?:moneybag::moneybag::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

I am pumped if this is true, yes I’d rather had a world revamp, but this seems very interesting to me. Always wanted to see more about old gods and death and stuff

Why? Are you not curious where we go when we “die” in wow? I am? What kinda xpac would you like??

Delete this.

I want to play a groot class so I can say I am groot

1 Like