World PvP Killing Classic?

Nope, not true. Most realms had 2 (over)full layers before layers were removed. As we are not put in a queue, all players are allowed into their realms.
Let’s please have the realm Population caps lowered to Vanilla numbrs. This would solve most problems.

Blue posts have continuously told us that a low-medium server held way more people than a full server back in Vanilla. The realms are mightily overpopulated now.

Well on the subject of prests, holy spirit allows more healing to keep your allies up (its a team effort).

If we look at rouges sword +5 to skill for example is useful. Is it more useful than an increased stun resist or the ability to WoTf well it depends on if you’re attacking on not. I do concede that WoTF is the best PVP racial in the game at least in my opinion but could you find a friendly dwarf priest to fear ward you? (Team effort)

What’s that you’re alone and no one to help you out, increaded stealth detection would be handy!

Are they exactly balanced well no as I’ve already stated and im on record saying the perception is that the horde have better racial trated for pvp, but i only refute that the alliance ones are “useless”

1. Maybe Blizzard can make you a contact person when making characters on a server so you can interview them before they makea choice?

2. Dont ask others to do what you cant do yourself

3. Dont ask others to do what you cant do yourself

This is not an issue of pvp, its an issue about people cant play the game. Somehow you people are missing the word cant. If we could we wouldnt spend time here. Its unplayable!!!

I’m repeating what Blues have said.

Continuing the discussion from Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – 28 August:

Come to dragonfang were you can still play the game and level and farm cureently :grinning:

2 Likes

Its unplayable if you want to play in any other way than grinding honour all the time. Its unplayable if you want to lvl up, for example.

Do like me: reroll PvE. I like PvP too, but what we have now is just stupid.

then if you think that vaeyn your as mentally challenged as the retards who dont want real pvp but like most cowards only fight 10 v 1 cause they not got the skill to anything else!!!

lytherion why dont people like you engage thier brain before thier mouth states talking crap…its doesnt matter if you learn pvp or not…10 v 1 is not winnable…or facing 20 nolifers at a portal…no matter how good at pvp you are u cant fight like this!!!..

1 Like

Totally, I’m sure UD/orc rogues are envying human rogues in Pvp for that +0,04hit from they get from +5 sword spec rofl. Sure I prefer a dwarf priest giving me fearward after asking him nicely in ironforge above an hands on ability like WoTf.

My general point is for the game to be fun it is in everyone interest that the populations are more balanced. When phase 3 rolls out this exact same topics will turn in Horde compaining about bg queue’s. People are rolling horde on Pvp servers for the obvious reason that the racials are stronger for PVP (and I couldn’t care less about the racials if the populations weren’t a mess). I’m just hoping blizzard will have a look at these racials.

I read half of this discussion and i wanted to say my take.
Our guild (30ish active people) can’t even move outside IF or we just die constantly. SW flight master it’s camped almost 24/7.
Before the remove of the layers we didnt notice this faction unbalance, we are also all kinda new to the vanilla experience and we just wanted to play the game in a fair way.
So after the release of phase 2 we knew we should have gone to a PVE realm.
Maybe was our bad to not be informed but we dont follow the forums, we are just friends that knew each other from other games and wanted to try classic out.
And we will transfer if they will let us do so , but now they wont since there will be no one on the alliance side id they did. I am truly feeling like a rat in a cage , cant even fly from stormwind. I’m also rerolling on a PVE realm but i dont want to loose all the time i’ve invested on my main and alts on the PVP server.
I just wish that they’ll implement paid transfer , i dont mind to pay.

I kno this message prolly doesnt add anything to the discussion but wanted to share our experience. An experience from a casual prospective .

1 Like

I am lvl 48 . I was killed every 2 minute by lvl 60.Tell me how is posible to make daily 10 qvest.Its imposible.Yesterday in 52 minute I was killed 27 times…Wow of ghoust!!
I like pvp and I pvp to whit my lvl, but not 10-12 lvl distance.Why not correct lvl 60 can get honor just from 55 and up!?

I understand your problem, I have the same problem. But if they make it lvl 55 it will be same. You cant play the game. If they make it 59, same… They need to let people level up to 60 and then we can participate in those wpvp, which imho would benefit all. More people to kill, more honor and so on. And less posts on forum :slight_smile:

WPvP = chaos. To think it should somehow be fair, is incredibly naive.

1 Like

It is not going to change and you will not get transfers from PvP to PvE.

Find a safe spot to grind mobs or reroll on PvE are your only options.

Game Director Ion Hazzikostas: “World PvP has always been a core function of the game that comes with both risk and reward. This slice of Classic’s content and systems progression mirrors how things unfolded back in 2005 when the Honor system was first introduced.”

1 Like

You are wrong. It’s that simple.

Âlex, I can feel your pain.
Player who started late do not get the same user-experience than the others (already 60) got. They could easily level from 50 to max, you cannot.

In my opinion this phase 2 has some issues that Blizzard fixed later when they introduce Battlegrounds and Arena, at least mostly (because killing pvp-interested players gives way more honor + honor for winning).

When (Classic) Wow was released many years ago, you could even gank lv10 players with no issue. They literally farmed places where lv1 spawn. Later Blizzard “fixed” this bad UX with honor-punishment because they are too low.

I would love to see this honor-punishment should go up to lv59. Which means: if you are 60 and you kill a lv50 or 55 etc, you should get negative-honor. You are allowed to fight Lowies, but only if the Lowies start fighting you. Give them Lowies the first attack would be even fair.

When people tell you that THIS IS WORLD PVP… obviously it is not. Raiding OG as alliance it is. But farming Lowies (while they are questing) is just cowardly and shows that you are poor, instead of fighting people of your own “level”. Also farming Lowies is a waste of time since it gives you like 20 honor each, while fighting a “real” lv60 you will get like 200 honor for one kill .

But don’t get me wrong. I don’t care about getting ganked. I am just trying to understand OP and argue about UX (what changed).

Hey there

I logged in just to tell you that you should probably ignore the trolls and that i really feel you.

I play a PVP realm because it is “realistic” and i also want to feel like there is a war between Horde and Alliance. I play it because i love to dual even if that occasionally goes wrong and you have an epic fight.
I did not chose to go a PVP realm for this.

Making zones unplayable has nothing to do anymore with PVP or not, it’s swarming everywhere. You can not move, you can not kill a mob, you get corpsecamped for hours, sometimes i just log out because i rly cannot be bothered anymore.

For me it hit when i was 55, now i dinged 58 thx to dungeons, otherwise i probably would still be 55.

Altough i like the aspect pvp, i don’t think it should kill the content either.

Also i’m always intrested in a good fight, not a fight that starts with a 1v1 and out of nowhere like they are sitting in tree’s there are like 10 people jumping on you. Then what is the point… i hope they get satisfaction out of that.

2 Likes

I think blizzard was kinda fair. They gave 2 months to level up before p2, even I did it to 60 and got some gear and Im not some sweaty classic wow tryhard. But yeah I think p2 is killing or atleast will have a great impact on classic by killing off the “lvl60 player source” by dont let the low levels reach 60. I already feeling it on my server that a lot of people is just basically raid logs because the honor farming is abused way too hard. Honestly If the nochanges neckbeards wouldnt cry for everything blizz could just implement few things that would make wpvp enjoyable for everyone(like lvl60 elite mobs for ships/FPs etc…).

1 Like