Worst Tmog classes

Hi.

I find that a lot, most of Hunter Tmogs look terrible, am I the only one that feels this way about Hunters? I have most classes and the hunter Tmogs are the worst.

10 Likes

Mail in general tends to look… unfortunate.
But shamans at least get good looking tier sets.

12 Likes

Was gonna say, I have a sham and their sets look awesome.

Yeah… it isn’t that great. Cloth mogs seem to have a lot of variety though.

1 Like

I agree. It’s a pity hunters do not wear leather instead of mail.

5 Likes

If you like more lowkey stuff they’re great. Also have some very unique chest pices from Cata quest rewards

Shaman are by far the worst when it comes to fill sets and hunters definitely a close 2nd

Hunters have one good set, the rest are awful. I think Druids don’t have the best ones either and for the love of all that is plate WARRIORS and WARLOCKS bleeech!!!

The best are Paladins, Priests and DKs.

1 Like

Yeah i hate the hunter sets. All are so armor looking. Thats why i wear some really old pieces that i just match myself. Dont understand why they cant make some sexier mail sets. Have to use old outdated looks :frowning: Or should get the option to transmog leather as well.

1 Like

I strongly disagree. Shaman sets are very good looking.

4 Likes

I would say hunters. But good mail pieces are few and far between.

Hunter does not have a single good looking set, except the t3 one.

Cloth > Plate > Leather > Mail

2 Likes

Hunter does indeed have the worst mogs imo.

3 Likes

I got tired cloth had many dresses. I wanted half, like only suits. No dress.

2 Likes

Idk, I think its easiest to make mogs for mail, but the full sets are not very great for hunters. But I barely use full sets ever. I personally dislike most warrior sets, the shoulders are always huge and they are usually pretty dull colors. If you play a smaller race plate armor rarely looks good.

Unfortunately you are very right. :sob:

How I wish we wore leather.

Mail gear can look awesome. The problem for you most likely is the size of the pieces not really working.
On orcs and Tauren the sets work really well.
Humans especially female gear is terrible. The shoulders are at weird angles etc

It’s not only a matter of size (although yes human females have a few issues).
Blizzard seems to design most of their hunter sets to make the hunter look as either:

1. an alien.
    or
  2. a knight with a ranged weapon.

My hunter fantasy is simply none of the above.

A hunter wearing mail is downright dumb; can you imagine sneaking through the woods stalking a prey while your armor goes clink clink clink clink.

Subtle gear is needed. Silent gear is needed.
Camouflage gear. Or gear that makes you appear as part of the fauna.

That is the type of stuff I would logically associate with hunters (and yes, there is SOME of that to be found among the mail pieces, but not nearly enough and of a good enough quality imo). I also personally really like the ‘adventurer’ type look for hunters, but that’s more of a subjective choice than the ‘logic based’ reasons I talked about.

I only hope Blizzard will one day see the light. :innocent:

4 Likes

I absolutely love my Hunter transmog. I think it looks just gorgeous. I wish I could use it on my shaman.