Wotlk class changes

Hello. I’m writing this post as a passionate WoW player and i really think that WOTLK CLASSIC desperately needs some changes. Keeping one of the best expansions up to date will improve its longevity and refresh the gameplay.
I will gave some examples here:

1. Rogue Cloak of shadows should give 100% chance to avoid spells
    Reason - the RNG factor from the current stage of this skill (90%) should be removed. No one is expecting to land a spell on a rogue with cloak active, and when it happens it is surprise to both sides.
  2. Warrior - Poleaxe specialization now gives 5% crit chance and crit dmg when using axes or polearms. This is clearly the best of 3 specializations for pvp and early pve tbh i don’t understand this sword and mace should be slightly buffed or axes nerfed and i have 2 ideas:
    -axes give only 5 % crit chance like in TBC
    -axes give 3% crit chance and dmg when you put 5/5 points.
  3. Shadow priest - Improved shadowform, to the regular effect it should add:
    Now additionally it reduces mana cost of Shadowform by 50% and while in shadowform mana cost of Silence, Psychic Scream and Psychic Horror is also reduced by 50% per talent point (so 100% if 2/2 points).
    Reason - this will make shadow priest longer to go OOM in PVP especially in early seasons, also crit gear could be used faster than when ICC heroic gear is introduced.

More details to class changes in my tweet in a Specific class changes preview link:

1 Like

Shadow Priest doesn’t need a buff at all, my guy.

But what if Zabra want to become even stronger?

3 Likes

Yes and give pally wings+bubble and no punishment of -dmg for fury warriors as it was in the first patch of wotlk again make them great again

why do you talk in third person in every post, it’s not quirky, it’s really weird.

It just be da way Zabra and his kin talk, Jawless One.

4 Likes

Nice list thanks

Ok fair enough, with people close-minded like this it is enough for me that blizzard will fix the bugs. I don’t want additional changes anymore, just fix all the things that doesnt work!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.