WOTLK Classic, and why it is not going to be anything like it was

So we have all seen the hype around WOTLK classic going on right now, and in all honesty this might have a very disappointing outcome.

We all remember WOTLK as this glorious icy place, and one of the best expansions ever, also Arthas being the best villain ever made.
And this is all great and amazing, the problems that will occur for sure tho, are following:

1. Boosters ruined any previous classic, it’s going happen again especially because of the way WOTLK Endgame is designed.

2. Yeah, boosting, you don’t have m+ to gear with in WOTLK so you are doomed to do pointless dungeons that give blue loot or do ICC, RS, TOGC, ULD. And these are all 10-25m raids so definitely not gonna be easy for more casual leaning players.

3. PVP, oh Lord, if you are Hunter, Dk, Ret, War, especially last 3, you BiS trinkets/weapons come from HC ICC25/RS, yeah so you won’t be able to just PVP, and Shadowmourne process isn’t short either, good luck. Now of course you could gear with Conquest only, but those weapons and trinkets are nowhere near to those from Raids, especially for ZugZug melees.

4. Pvp balance is equal to the current retail one, 1-2 meta comps in 2s and rest can pray to God.
    2s : War/Hpal S++++ only counter is Frost/Shadow
    3s : Better standing however with TSG/ TURBO/ PHP/ LSP

Just thought about this for a while now and i would really love to hear different opinions on this from everyone.

3 Likes

“conquest gear”
“m+”
“10 man not easy”
“frost/shadow”
“pvp balance is equal to retail”

Nice troll post bro you obviously played wrath for sure no doubt great post thanks for sharing

2 Likes

All you’re saying is “boosting bad”, the rest is literally reasons for some why they like wotlk.

Retail+ 5 years of Warmane private server, because its my fav expansion but those are legit issues i mentioned, not sure why you acting like a kid.
And yes, out of all those raids only toc10 is easy, no other raid is “easy”.

Your forgot Naxx, which is faceroll even on 25 man.
Every tier has catch up gear in new badges, so you’ll be more than powerful enough to go to current content + older content for example Uld during ICC tier will be extremely easy.

ICC will get a stacking nerf after a month or so. Normal mode was never hard.

Current gamers will chew up Wrath raids - even hardmodes/hc - and spit em out like it’s nothing.

soo the same as back in og wrath? I don’t see how this is different.

The fact that you mention m+ makes me think you’re either a retail player or someone who doesn’t play the current classic at all. Not even a mention of GDKP, only boosting. Boosting isn’t even an issue right now in Classic TBC. It is, however, in retail. Gold buying and GDKP raids are the controversial topics atm.

So no I don’t think you know what you’re talking about in regards to Wrath Classic.

GearScore is back baby!

Need 6.7K gearscore for ICC 10 normal.

2 Likes

Of course it’ll never be the same. It’s solved content and people were much worse at the game 15 years ago. Surely people learned that with WoW classic and TBC classic.

Do you understand that poeple like old expansion for a REASONS?
you know why i love MOP?
because balance druid was so good that i enjoyed it every day
Raids were fun numbers were high i didn’t care about balancing
i really like presing buttons
same you can apply to WOTLK
i really like ret paladin in WOTLK and dungeons and all that
i don’t care about BOOSTERS and all that you still can enjoy this game even when there are boosters and all you hate

I can’t wait for all the cash shop items they will put in :smiley: invincible only 99.9 $ :wink: and of course some toy that makes the rmt’s job easier :smiley: they will find some way to ruin it they always do everything blizzard touches turns to crap

The irony of my post is lost on you because you actually haven’t played Wrath and thus you don’t even understand what I’m trolling you about :joy:

2v2 meta has changed there will be many preg palas this time.

You are not saying anything to support your thoughts, you just go on saying how i didn’t played Wotlk, despite me doing so for several years, i can’t take you seriously sorry.

Anyone who actually did knows how stupid your post is so don’t worry. Clearly you did not.

You clearly do not even know the gearing process, so why should we assume you know anything about the other (more major) aspects of the game?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.