Wotlk classic - changes

Looks terrible

Oh my. This has to be the most laughable and retail thread yet about Classic.

Triple specs? No
Transmog? No
Cloak 100%? No
No addons in arena… :smile:? No

1 Like

Looks better than woylk classic; my opinion and i play wotlk 3.9 GS so u cant say im a hater.

I find it funny how people that main wotlk cry all day about qll from retail tough bash retail every day:))

Guess retail being challanging and all, gets the hate.

It was, it may be grindy, but i also find it funny that classic people ask for more systems cuz theres nothing to do beside raid log:))

Guess why wow changes, people wanted to change.

We want 2022 game in wotlk world. This is not classic anymore due to blizzard changes that no one asked for and due to bugs and non-working things. Just give us transmog and triple spec to so we would at least have some fun before wotlk dies completely…

Nope, go to retail for that.

I don’t want 2022 Classic. Please speak for yourself, man. 2022 Classic would be retail.
Please, please give us Wrath as it was - just copy/paste - not modern days rehash.

2 Likes

At least give us transmog, because:
Right now with 1 billion bugs present at the game it is frustrating to play pvp, so after a raid night there is nothing to do. Literally 2h of gameplay per week. Transmog with currency as emblems or honor would revive bgs and heroics. Let’s even say honor cap (75k) for 1 transmog piece or 35 emblems of heroism. I’m sitting on a honor cap for 4 weeks now, there is nothing to do with honor and no reason to play BGs… People don’t understand that honor/emblems sink in a feature of transmog would revive the game, no one not a single soul is changing tactics in pvp based on appearance. If no transmog there is nothing to do, most ppl that raid every ID are full bis by now and with Ulduar in jan/feb 2023, naxx phase will be dead in the middle of november just after next Wednesday (16.11.2023) and that’s it…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.