Wotlk experience

i just got declined from a normal nexus run because… im a enhance shaman, yep i gave the dude a whisper to ask why he declined me from a normal easy dungeon all i wanted was the quests, because of my spec he said, players really have to cherry pick for a N nexus run?

good game, awful community.

2 Likes

“No RDF experience in 2022”

Thanks to players like Nikkybadfaith to improve your experience.

Maybe they were looking for a healer?

Is a healer even needed in normal, or hc for that matter.

1 Like

i was the first to queue, he declined and then i watched the guy invite 3 dps, i signed up as a dps

Dunno, but a level 41 shaman would definitely bring everyone down.

What was hiss class?

ret paladin, ironic i know

Not really, more like expected for the class. You’ll find people like that everywhere. He’s either just dumb, or dumb + minmaxer who tries to speedrun normal dungeons.

1 Like

Did he inv casters only or classes with strong AE?

You must deal same amount of DPS and impact
And yes, you cant be noob in popular 15 year old game

Maybe he found 3 ppl together, maybe his guildmate wanted to join him and he needed ur spot. There can be lot of stuff he could come up with. At least he responded to you, some peeps just throw you out without a word

one awful player - move on - deep breath

This is not the community, this is an individual.

Yes, youre right, or “right”, youre more normal than him.

But, the game would be dead boring if it wasnt for individuals. If all had the same opinion Id stop playing the game.

What stopped you from doing the same?

2 Likes

WoW Classic does NOT have any casual playerbase, that’s what people still don’t understand.

That’s also the reason why you can’t have the experience as it was back then.

1 Like

do people honestly do this ?. if i make a group i couldnt care less what class are in it.

In TBC classic tank came all the way into the dungeon only to quit because I was playing assasin rogue not combat. It was shadow lab normal and I had already done it like 5 times on that character no problem.

Some people are just idiots, it’s a power thing, makes them feel good about themselves to be mean to others.

3 Likes

Ah yes, I much prefer to sit in a queue only to be kicked out by the group cause of my spec instead

1 Like

And I didn’t get invited to an xp run because my rogue doesn’t have aoe until 80, move on and deal with it.
I also get memed on for playing sub for pve, because I have no dual talent yet, you know what I’m gonna do? Buy dual talent.