Wotlk experience

So you really think that players want to wast 30min to get in and out the dungeons to at the end cleaning is longer because they kicked you for your bad spec ?
I don’t think so.

They could kick a DPS and easily replace them.

Infact, it’s even easier to do that with RDF because then you don’t have to wait for the new guy to get to the instance. Your argument is bad.

Bad faith, monkey boy. 1057 dollars.

It happens all the time. (Or did atleast untill i stoped playing retail)
The more you post the more you show how little you know about the game.

12 years on Wotlk with different way game design
Some months on Classic
Some months on TBC Classic
Currently playing Wotlk Classic
Tried every expension some months

What about you ?

12 years without a real RDF.
You have never used RDF.

I started playing in 2005. had some breaks in cata, pandaria and WoD. Stoped playing retail finaly in 2018. Level a char to 60 in classic. Then i did not touch the game again untill TBC classic and have been playing since.

I have experienced the real RDF, you have not.

Play on a serv with 8k players and you will see if it’s not a real RDF.

Yes i did, you are just a toxic troll.

Ok so you are exactly what i explain here

All anti-RDF arguments are outdated - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

You are an old player blinded player with stucked memories who get traumatised by RDF when he was a kid because he get a kick once, so you are here now with your outdated argument.

Yes exactly, you have experienced while i’m experiencing it everytime over 12 years.

To resume :

You : Argument based on a different era
Me : Argument based on the evolution of the mentality of the players over 12 years on the same game and based on now in 2022

RDF was removed for social improvement.
Is RDF imrproved the social experience ?

LF
+1
Hi
Buff please
Summ please
Ty all cya

Answer ? => No.

1 Like

So, how many from other servers did you play with during these 12 years?

No you did not. You are a delusional troll.

I am an old player that played with RDF. You are a player that never played with real RDF.
If you call a 26y old a kid then sure. (I was 26 when Wrath was released, how old where you?)

Except you are not. As you never experienced real RDF.

They did it in TBC all the time “LF Frost mage ONLY”… Terrible community, so glad i did it all back in OG

Why is there a reason to experience the “real” RDF when you can get the current one ? Just asking :smiley:

1 Like

If you want to be taken seriously in a RDF discussion you should know what you are talking about.

Just because you have driven bumpercars dont mean you know how to drive a real car.

Wotlk :
Ad Vitam
Paragon
Lordearon
Gamer District
Naxxramas
Frostmourne 1
Wotlk Classic

So yes i did, you are just living in your moon, thinking it’s impossible to play the same game over 12 years.
You are trying to get a reason to make me wrong, and i already know your future answer, calling me a lier or something like that.
Accept that some players get a huge better experience on Wotlk than you, because it’s obvious, you don’t played Wotlk over 12 years, you are coming back from other era with other mentality.

So, wake up and stop being toxic.

Wake up again the real RDF is just our RDF with cross-serv, which is already like that on a pserv with 8k players.
8k or 4k players, we already don’t care about other players and RDF or not it’s the same :

Why ? Because what do you want to say more in 2022 ? Talking about your life who nobody cares ? Wake up again.

Ok so you are the kind of the boomer who are living in his dream and getting traumasited by some people who didn’t said “Hello” to you at the intrance of the dungeons.

I’m 30.

Can you please answer to that before repeting the same useless argument which isn’t one ?

Wake up or stop being in the denial i don’t know

How can you know what you are talking about when you have an OUTDATED experience ??

Exactly, you are the kind of the old man who get the drive licence in 1930 with 50Km/h cars, do you think you have the hability to drive at 160Km/h in 2022 with recent cars ??

“Hey kid, i repaired computers back in the day in 1980 you wont learn to me how to troubleshoot a computer in 2022 !”

OF COURSE HE DOES

1 Like

I have experienced real RDF and pugging 5 man dungeons in wotlkc feels like RDF, zero difference. There is no social interaction for most parts, people get kicked over nothing, certain specs/classes are being gatekept, there are no repercussions for ninjaing loot or being toxic, everybody’s name is forgotten, etc.
Every single downside RDF has (or according to some, causes) is already present. Might as well add the convenience factor at this point.

4 Likes

So all the private servers where connected with the RDF? Impressive. No? Oh.

No you did not. You have even said that the realms where not connected in the past.
You are wrong. I just need to read your posts to see that.
You dont have a better experience than me. I played the actuall Wrath, you never did. You have played classic (not the same as wrath proper) and you have played PS that changed a lot of things.

Cross-Server makes a MASSIVE difference than having it on a single server. But as you never experienced it you will never know.

You dont know mhow to be social so ofc you dont understand anything. You are most likley as toxic in game as you are here on the forumes so i am not surprised that you have huge issues finding people to play with. You most likley also have a name in the form of “Deathkillertwokay” or something stupid like that.

I am not traumatised but i have experienced it. Just because somethign is bad i dont get traumatised by it like you Gen Z snowflakes that need “safe spaces” to not have a mental breakdown.

Why are you quoting your self and tell your self to stop being in denial? lol.

I have the real experience. With the real tool. You have not.

You are so delusional it is amazing to see tbh. The only one that is getting close to you is the weird RDF paladin but you are taking the top spot without any real competition.

How your brain is working ?
This is exactly the inverse, it’s because i played Wotlk on pserv until recently that i know the reality.
I already told you

Oh so every pro-Wotlk in 2022 doesn’t know how to be social ?
So the problem is not us but maybe this game is not for you ?
Is Cokesniper toxic and a bad social player too ?
Interesting.

The toxic is who trash talking and being stubborn whille the other guy is explained exactly concrete reality.

Another weird judgement/argument.
I don’t have any issue because nobody cares about me in the game :

LF
Hi +1
Hi
Buff please
Ty all cya
Next.

You are hilarious, i don’t need another name, i only post with Djansoul.
But yeah i know, you are in lack of argument so you need to get something in the hand to write.

You are traumatised by RDF for sure, otherwise you wouldn’t be here H24 to trash talking to me and everytime trying to defend the RDF removed.
At the inverse, in reality i don’t care about RDF, i’m full stuff so i don’t need dungeons and i don’t have any problem on my 10 players servers to find a group for the heroday.
But i hate lies, misinformation, injustice and misunderstanding.

I’m quoting myself because you don’t read, or you don’t understand, or you just skip the argument because you don’t have anything to say.
Exactly when you ask to me the servers where i played, did you answered to that ? No, because you know i’m telling the truth and you are trying to prove something to other here on the forum i don’t know what.

There is not real or unreal experience, there is different experience.
Both are good, but one is outdated, yours.

And in 12 years on Wotlk, i never see a toxic community like yours.
I remember so well on the forum in 2019

“Oh you will see, the classic community is so kind, so helpfull, retail community is toxic, cancer etc.”

I could believe that because i accept the doubt, but at the end, I have never been so disgusted with a community like yours.

PS: You even don’t answered to Cokesniper

Let me quote because you always think i’m alone to think that.

I wait for the end of this conversation, after that i will configure the account to /ignore you

1 Like

In the current day any argument against RDF is just ridiculous, because you don’t lose anything.

“Oh but the emersion and the friendly people and the active world.”

That just doesn’t exist. I have played the game enough to know that no one really cares and that’s just nostalgia at the moment. Trust me if I had other good options I’d be against the RDF as well but nowadays that’s just dumb. My arguments for the RDF:

1. It will fix the issue of nitpicking classes for lower levels, because good luck getting in a group as a rogue, feral druid, and basically any class without AoE . If we get the same RDF as it is in retail currently people won’t even be bothered to kick you, because by the time 15 min of the dungeon pass you would’ve done like 3/4 of the dungeon.
  2. Faster groups. Most people don’t even bother signing up for the LFG anymore let alone creating groups I have to constantly /w people for dungeons and some of them actually want to do the dungeons but cba using the LFG tool.
  3. It will help the lower pop servers DRASTICALLY because the things I mentioned are x10 worse there and most peoples’ saving grace is realm transfer.
  4. You get to do different dungeons - when will alliance to RFC, Wailing caverns and even RDF/RFK now. As for horde you’re just missing out on one of the best dungeons for leveling - The Stormwind Stockades.
  5. Convenience - no running to the dungeon. Yesterday I couldn’t do a Scarlet monastery 3 times, because no one wanted to come with me to summon.

Let’s leave it at that. Those things can’t be fixed with the current LFG tool because it seems like such a hassle to use. It’s very good for farms, raids and from time to time for quests but dear God does it not work for dungeons. Just feels awful to use and thus people don’t even bother using it.

3 Likes

I don’t want to be part of this pseudo-discussion but couldn’t help myself - trying to protect a myth/legend from the past that no longer exists is just as Gen Z snowflakeish.

1 Like

Your reality is from PS. Not the real game.

Are you saying you are playing the DH on classic? Or did you not understand the argument yet again?

I dont skip arguments that are relevant. And i did not skip anything above that. Most of your reply on the other hand is just garbage so no need to reply to your trolling.

There is a real experience or are you telling me that it give the same understanding driving a bumpercar as it does driving a real car? For real?

THe only toxic people in the community is the Pro-RDF people coming from PS’ers.

I did not answer Sniper because what he post is not true. Why should i argue against his fantasies and the fact he dont understand the social argument or his innability to actualy be a tiny bit social?

You dont gain anything with RDF. <— Holds the same weight as saying we dont lose anything with RDF.

You literally gain all the things I mentioned what do you mean ? If you’ve read the 5 points that is.

1 Like

My experiences differ from his therefore his are fantasies and untrue.
I sometimes like your comments, but sometimes you’re just really weird.

I am social with my guild & friends, and I’ve had my share of exciting new discoveries and making new friends when I was young and the year was 2008. The year is almost 2023, I’m not looking for friends or social interactions with strangers whose names will be forgotten when I’m just getting my daily HC done.
We play on the same server, so I know for a fact you denying what I said before is either cap or copium, either way you’re the one living a fantasy.

1 Like