Wotlkc - bug compendium

My addition
DK and summoning ghoul - when you use dark pact and sacrifice your ghoul there should be 30 sec CD on summoning ghoul again but there is no CD, you can summon it right away.

Also Gargoyle is shooting way too fast and can shoot through boxes on Dalaran arena if you summon it while hugging boxes.

Unholy Blight is a Shadow dot that cant be dispell but can be prevented by AMS or Cloked off by rogue

Literally a physical debuff.

then why can it be clocked off ?

Guys please do not argue about unholy blight and concussive shot, maybe they work properly. I don’t see any bug in unholy blight also fireball debuff is physical and cannot be dispelled so concussive shot might be right I’m not sure. Please add your bug findings and spread the word don’t make unnecessary arguments.

i think the LoS is just how it was back then. they changed los a little for rated battlegrounds and now they revamped some bgs, u can log in on retail and test it in av for example how walls are just for visuals

some pet mechanics like pathing, pet jumping or not with the player are probably still working the same on retail - like pet just afk in dalaran sewers starting room sometimes

i think they wont give a single f about those 2 because its just how it was and is on retail

as far as i know readiness never refreshed call stabled pet

there was a bug u could get instant combat in arena match if u just clicked “petattack” when gates opened, i thought it was live on servers since wotlk until bfa or something … so like 6expansions maybe? im not sure if it was like that in wrath - from videos i watched on wcm it seems it was but i cant rly remember

there are a lot of strange mechanics that wont change or wouldnt change or that are changed but shouldnt

for hunters they should just fix traps, because it seems rly bugged - i know scatter trapping hpalas always was tricky because of the 30% reduction talent, but it was possible if nothing interupted u(aka not wasting time on gcd), now u just miss melee trap on 4s scatter non pala target which is like xD

i think we as a hunter players should report trap bug via in game bug report option every single freaking day, otherwise they wont do s*** a about it

The LOS system used on retail for a while now is basically that WMOs create LOS, and M2s don’t. People with wow dev knowledge will know what I mean. It’s a TERRIBLE system and should be reverted.

Yeah it’s a disaster

I have reported all from my list, what can i do more?

i tought the bugs where part of the classic experience.

its like the lag,whats a good old nostalgia trip without those?

i was actually watching tons of old wrath videos to search LoS situations
watch and have fun

i dont know whats ur los reference is but it was clearly always like that
can u type exacly which object in wsg is not LoS while it should be?

There are literally no LoS identification situations in those videos. For example those big tree trunks in wsg should be LoS and they are not.

there are situations of this in some of those videos
it was never los and its not on wrath classic
for example last video 3min40s

Maybe on BGs it works fine I just don’t know now but you also mean that hitting through pillar on arena is fine? And dying to sapphiron behind ice block is fine?

You do know that no one ay Blizzard will read this and they probably already know about all the bugs listed.

That might be true but I’m also spamming about it on twitter and i have sent this to youtubers to cover the topic. I know that blizzard knows that they are giving us bugged product, it seems like they are even proud about it but I’m trying to do something…

Ok i have new findings
Hunter:
14. Silence shot has travel time which should not be the case after 3.3.5. It had travel time in previous patches but definitely in season 8 on retail silence shot had no travel time.
And since we are throwing video evidence here, in previous patches there is travel time:

and then in season 8:
Silence shot has no travel time

6 Likes

Warrior spell reflect is bugged today i used wind shear to remove it, hardcasted a lava burst and still got reflected!!!

Source? They were never made to be LoS on retail before the revamp in BFA iirc. This is a private server thing

I don’t know current state of classic is disgusting some features are rarely working, los is completly mess rn. Arenas are unplayble… desecration rn is world debuff that last for 5 seconds after leaving zone, LOL. Frost trap is ticking every 3 seconds? What’s that supposed to be, cmon guys, we’re paying for some Alpha game.

2 Likes

Every area effect seems to tick every 3 sec, when you leave area effects you still have them for at least 2 sec. It’s just sad…

Also new findings hit reduction skills (Night Elf 2%, Ret pala 4% ranged, Sub rogue) feel so boosted… I sometimes miss 3 ranged hits in a row to NE or Ret, It really feels like the whole Wotlk classic is ticking every 3 sec and if you get MISS RNG vs NE you are missing to this target for 3 sec LOL