Would you date the person above you? #44

Flesh is only flesh? Oh my, what horrendous priorities you possess … then again, I suppose if I somehow subjected myself to adopting a rather unpleasant and permanently cobalt hue, I wouldn't designating my flesh representing anything more than simply being skin either, in a vein attempt to make it appear that it is nothing less than an aesthetic shortcoming … much less so should I be potentially capable of sprouting superfluous appendages without my own consent.

Leave the matters of the flesh to the likes of myself, darling … you go locate some more suitable company, like perhaps a Forsaken? You really do have more in common with them, after all.
"Your flesh is made of the same shadows as mine; mine happens to be the colour of the night sky, rather than of worms. I bleed, I breathe, I eat and I feel; of course, I imagine that you lash out from the fact that you are a magistrix without ambition. Content to preen, whilst your betters boldly step into the unknown!"

Alizael saunters off, grumbling some term along the lines of "Prep"

[Skip me!]
Ky'wali points at Atheliyah.
"Tink I gun 'ave ta pass ya up elfie mon, despite not listenin' ta advice from me ma'ta on much, I agree on de notion of not datin' anyone 'oo can set ya ablaze. Dun know if fiya be ya special, but wy take de chance..?"
"I'll also skip out darling, however-
I could give you a few advice on how to dress up for hallow's end, Speaking of Hallow's end, Like my 'terrifying' outfit~?"

She smiles brightly behind her visage.
"I'm pretending to be a priest"
People still RP in 2k18?
Laurenn eyes Rumika briefly, before running towards her with a cheerful, excited face expression! She puts an arm around her shoulder and giggles a bit before she starts to speak.

"Light bless you, friend! How's the day treating you? I can see you've become converted to the true faith. So did I, the recent events have made me re-evaluate my life morals, beliefs, goals. Would you like to accompany me in burning some of the filthy Fel or Void users with the power of the Holy Light, sister?"

After her little monologue, Laurenn bursts out with laughter.

"We seem to be thinking alike, when it comes to Hallow's End interpretation. You look truly terrifying, dear."
Maybe not date, but I would be honored to get to know Lady Coldshade better. A daughter of the Void, a skilled arcanist with a burning passion to learn more of the Arcane. Alyassandra smiles warmly.
Lady Laurenn Coldshade, if I can call you by that, I'd gladly invite you for evening tea up in my Academy. I think we'd be able to learn a lot from one another.
Not sure if good idea. I not mix well with mages... Unless have sweets? Found them tasty.
"Psst, hey, hornhead, over here!"

Goldy, still sporting her Hallow's End outfit of random Trollish looking apparel, now complete with a plastic pair of Troll feet that can be worn like shoes, attempts to beckon Nasuron over to her from around the corner of a wall. If the Demon Hunter approaches, the Goblin produces a large sack filled with assorted sweets and candies. She nods towards it whilst jíggling it about with her hands as if to make it seem more appealing. "Whatcha think, huh? Y'like the look a' this?"

She then quickly closes the sack, swinging it over her shoulder with one hand while pointing at the Demon Hunter with the other. "Listen slim, y'hang with Goldy Knizzle this Hallow's End, an' I can guarantee ya a whole sack a' goodies of yer own! I'm a professional Trick or Treater, y'see ... gettin' a crew together for tomorrow, only the best costumes allowed! Now, I know y'ain't got a costume, but we tell peeps that y'ain't really a Demon Hunter an' it's just an outfit, they'll buy it hook line an' sinker! So whad ya say, ya in? We're meetin' up back here this time tomorrow, so just show up if yer down for it. Let's call it a date!"

The Goblin begins to saunter off while humming the following:

https://youtu.be/ZSN1mcNFBHE?t=20s
"If that's so then do allow me to join you." The demon huntress expresses a smile and talks in an amused tone. "This does seem like fun and I am sure we will get much more candy with my presence. That will work as a date for the time being."
"Oh, Lirúthien! Bal'a dash. Do you have any spots left for the candy-collecting? It's one of the Hallow's end traditions I didn't get to try yet, and the celebrations are soon to be over I've heard. Better to do it now than end up waiting the whole next year! We could have the earlier mentioned drink after collecting the candy... or before? I'm fairly sure it's far more fun when you're intoxicated. Let's drink wine and then go collect candy."
I'll tag along 'fellow priestess'.
I may be an outright monster at times, but Hallow's end is one of those seasons i partipicate in."

She peers between the two.
"let's get you dressed up appropiately, Lirúthien dear... Grab the clothings dear and i'll get her ready for the outfit~"
She peers over to Shade with a low hum
"I could grab a drink with you two if you'd prerfer, by all means feel free to slap me if my behavior changes too much"
"As if I needed an ouftit Nialcor. Am I not scary enough for the season already?." Her head turns from the blood elf to Laurenn. "I'm just following the goblin. She's the one who claims to be an expert on such matters. As for intoxication are we not everyday? Not with alcohol but you should be smart enough to figure it out."

(Skip skipity)
"Even if we are intoxicated daily... that doesn't prevent us from getting drunk and having fun, does it? I say we should, because it's simply entertaining. It's fascinating how people's attitudes and personalities may change when they have a bit too many glasses. Different people, at the extremes.

As for dressing up... that's the idea of the celebration, to dress as someone different! A Fel-tainted warlock with horns and a girl with tentacle hair hearing whispers of the Old Gods have done so, you can't just stay out of it! I should have a spare pair of robes of the Human Light Church, want to borrow it? And you should totally take off the blindfold too, if we're becoming scary for the trick or treating."

Laurenn turns her attention to Rumika, smiling widely.

"Light's blessings. I'd be delighted if you joined us. The more the merrier, as they say. We should spread the sacred word of wi-- Holy Light. Ooof course Holy Light, who'd pray to wine. So, what's the decision, ladies? Wine before or after candy?"

(Skip me too!)
At the sight of the whole ordeal, the goblin warlock descends from the sky in a broom with a sucubbus behind her holding for her life.

"I'm Iiiiiiiinnnn!" She says putting herself besides Goldy. "Yah' add an amazin' idea! I already have tah' whole getup ready. Let's call it a group date!"
Looks at the grown ups gathering for trick or treating before turning around and leaves them to themselves.

"I no care for such sweets.. enjoy selves..."

As he leaves he pulls out a wrapped up strawberry tart and casually begins to eat it.
Ariyel spins around, flaunting her latest attempt at a Hallows' End costume. This time, she braves the look of an honourable, reasonably savage Horde warrioress.

"Zoog-zoog," she exclaims most orc-like. "I am not that kind of person."
"That's original looks for Hallow's end, not yet seen someone done as an Orc. Zug zug! Would you go trick or treating with me, warrioress? We could have you scare off Stormwind folk. Don't mind the faction stuff, a little illusion and you're very passable for a quel'dorei."
My costume still requires more work, maybe next year.
There is no amount of work which you could perform on any aspect of your persona, be that physically or otherwise, which would result in your company being appealing to me in any sense of the term.