Would you date the person above you? #44

Alright, just get undressed near some river to get a bath and let’s get this over with. I still have so many throats to slice, so as I’ve said... let’s get this over with.

...You could attempt to appease me in some ways of course. *chuckles* That won’t change my mind though.
"Disgusting... the only way you and I will get intimate is my claws in your torso, or my tail strangling the life out of you- oh maybe.. I could imbue you with felfire and let you explode from it~"
She peers over to Crowton as she speaks. She cracks into a sadistic smirk afterwards
"Now ya' sound just like ta' lass for me. Not shy about threatin' people. Ta' horns and stuff ate a bit weird but hey, I ain't picky. Come along in my next voyage. Ya' won't regret it one bit."
1 Like
"Pirates... oooooh. Scary!" Thuldrell mockingly comments and then chuckles

"Mind telling me why you're here? Looking for buried treasure? Trust me you won't find any here. I checked. But treasure above the ground? My woman, you're already golden!" The nightborne smirks.

"How about we have a bit of a sparring session? Hm? Perhaps I can show you some swordplay techniques that no human nation has even thought of? It might impress some of those drunkards you call comrades who insist on flailing wildly and calling that a fight..." He questions before taking a sip of his wine

"War is an artform. So let us make a masterpiece."
"I- " Arathelle looks at the Nightborne, grinning in both confusion and displeasure as she pieces together the allegiance of the Elven standing in front of her. "Why..?" the Survivalist almost whispers as she fixates her eyes to Thuldrell's, right through his mask. "Why them over us..?" Arathelle shakes her head as she lays down her weapon.

Arathelle coughs a few times. "That changes things... No. We would never, ever, be that close. No matter how much similarities we share." the Survivalist draws out her bow and arrow again.
"Woah-hey, hey, hey! No need for those weapons, I don't think." Ariyel raises her hands defensively as she barges in front of the armed night elf.

"We're not all warmongers and killers," she pauses and clears her throat. She doesn't take her eyes off of Arathele as she carefully considers her next couple of words. Despite that, they still don't come out as eloquently as she had hoped.

"I'd, ah, happily tell you all about it over a cup of melon juice. Or on a date. Or, uhh, not a date. Whatever you'd like. Just put that bow away, yeah?"
Elyssa raises an eyebrow at Arathele readying her bow and frowns at the Sin'dorei, ''Oh, Ariyel, please do not test the aim of a Kaldorei archer. Whether she can put arrows around you is not as important as whether she wants to put them into you.''

Casually the Warden draws her umbra crescent and begins oiling the blade. ''In peace, I would certainly make the request to date, but not now. Now is no longer the time for a friendly face with a race that has betrayed us twice.''

''From an old acquaintance - for your sake, do not be in Darkshore in the coming weeks. Perhaps later, I will take you up on the offer of melon juice.''
Negative.
"Well count me in as equally intrieged as well as intimidated." The Warlock grins, crossing his arms as he swaggers his way to Rodeldë. "Say, are you a heavy drinker, miss?"
"I'll pass. You're hardly a date for me, masked and hooded human imprisoning people in soulstones for entertainment. Let's leave one another, hm?"
Razuun appears in casual Draenic wear with sleeves rolled up, his large hands dusted with flour.

"I have just put to cool my take on Westfall Mud Pie, with the local boar meat and thick gravy echoing the mud, including Dwarven spices enriching the flavour."

He raises an eyebrow at the elf, "Have made enough to fill the hungering void?"

His deep chuckle rumbles before he raises his hands, "too soon?"
"Your take on Westfall Mud Pie? My good man, colour me intrigued. Hey, we could have a cook-off! Give me some typical Draenei cuisine and I'll cook it up for you, Rorick style."

Rorick smiles at the Draenei before going on.

"You know, besides a good cook you're probably good company anyway. Let's go. I'm all for it."
"Do you enjoy survival challenges in new and exciting areas, human?" Mahli'ficia asks with a slight smirk on her lips.

"I could show you the Void - a vast, endless dark expanse that would put even your skills to the test... "
"Eesh! Am I old fashioned to want an exciting meal with another? Exploring each other through even more exciting conversation? Not trekking a plane that breaks the weak minded until their an unrecognisable mess." Astrophel shrugs.
"Well, I tells ya somethin', Baldylocks …"

Goldy struts up to Astrophel with her arms folded, her head tilted slightly, looking him up and down for a moment. "... if ya consider any kinda meal exicitin', or any kinda conversation that ain't a' the dirty variety excitin', then ya sure as funt are old fashioned!"

The Goblin then initiates eyecontact with the Mage. "Anywhoodles, I'mma decline based on a whole buncha reasons …"

She then looks off and away to the side as if in thought before holding out a hand, extending a finger each time she lists another point. "... like how ya think books without pictures are the bee's knees, like how yer dome's even more shiny than my bilngiest bling, like how ya reminds me too much of Pointy …"

Goldy then looks back to Astrophel, flicking out her thumb along with her already extended three fingers in anticipation of her fourth point. "... oh yeah, an' also, there's a rumour goin' round there's some crazy Elfy broad who likes settin' stuff on fire obsessed with ya! Dun' wanna get on a chick like that's bad side, y'know what I'm sayin'?"

The Goblin then pats Astrophel on his hip lightly as if commiserating him. "Still, if all yer lookin' for is chowin' down an' chit chattin', well I'm in the mood for some Bogpaddle gumbo, an' yer the only portal slinger in this burg, so tells ya what slim, beam us inta the Swamp a' Sorrows an' we can get our eats on … I'll repay ya with a whole heap a' oratin' about how fabulous I am!"
1 Like
"I am afraid I did not understand half of what you said and was mostly disgusted by the half I did. I am sorry but I do not think we are a match little one."
"Archenon porous, brother. A word of advice on the denizens of Azeroth;
try not to be so frigid!" He gives his Lightforged kin a warm smile.

"Attempt to embrace them like the Naaru embraced us. Listen to their language, learn of their culture and you will find yourself understand more than you thought! Come, I have a human friend coming to the barracks in north for meal. Why don't you join us? He will be very happy to meet a Lightforged in a more casual setting. That said, may not be the best idea if you don't like being asked questions..."
She looks at the dating profile picture and gasps slightly.

"Oh my... don't mind if I do..."

She fans herself whilst writing the reply to the dating agency.
"Ah what a joyous day! To have so many brothers and sisters here in loving activity!" With a beeming smile she turns not only to Nakitaa but to all others. "Let us celebrate all together!"
Yes! Let us celebrate, brothers and sisters!
*dumps a large barrel of Panadrian brew onto the table*

Drink up and let us share story, song and company! *peers past the 2 females and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at Perlin and Razuun*
1 Like