Would you date the person above you? #44

"Big no with a peach on top!"
I could see myself dating Raeloria yes.
No. I prefer green boys.
Raeloria carefully place a really, really green, big and wet mojo "kiss-me" frog behind Damra, and quickly runs away into a hidehout, eagerly waiting results while chuckling to herself.

---------------
( Skip me if you wish :-D )
Marivella stares at Raeloria, taking her appearance fully and smiles kindly. “You are ravishingly beautiful. Magnificent!” She looks to the side and sighs, “it is at times like this I find it a shame that I would rather date male elves.”
''Nah. Let's face it, she wouldn't be the same woman after I'm done with her.. so why take her down to that level?''

Roifa idly strikes his steel lighter and sets a cigar to flame.

''Some are just better left innocent..''
(To clear up some confusion: Rhazane isn't Zandalari, I hadn't realized the armor would give that impression. I do see why it would now I think about it, but yeah, he's Darkspear. I've mogged it, so now just a question of when this avatar updates.)

"Somehow, deadmon, ya found a way to make de idea of goin' near you even worse. Ain't no way, no how, I'm goin' nowhere witchu."
"Neither will I with you. I get the feelin' you'd try put me in a pot. And even if you wouldn't then well, you are a troll. Y'know all tall, pointy nosed, lanky, furry- or is moss? And with tusks. How do you even kiss each other with those? Do trolls kiss? If you do, will your facepaint smudge? Does tusk accidents ever happen? Say if - uh, I'm ramblin' aren't I? Oh apologise, my answer is no. But I do hope you find a nice troll lady or man, or what it is you fancy."
No. You talk too much.
2 Likes
"And you are an insult to the natural order. I'll be on my way."
Trakkha stares over to Uruk and nods twice

"Mhm, mhm. you'll do. we'll express our 'love' in genocide and our 'companionship' in sharpening our blades.
This is a good 'date'"
(sniped)

She then stares towards Caranthir.

"Howabout we practice our 'love' on THAT ONE?!"
Sonuja looks at the mag'har orc. "I like your hunger for battle. But often it is good to put that aside and focus on other equally important needs. Such as a good night in good company."

The she-orc grins. "What do you say?"
Trakkha cracks into a wide smile and claps her hands together
"you, me, let's go"
(skip me)
"It is just as well that you two orcs have found one another. It saves me the trouble of having to turn you both down. I should have words with that gnome over how she should stop trying to keep 'setting me up'...
"Oh why hello my dear blood knight, Care to save a damsel in distress~?"
she then trails a hand through her hair
"if the answer's yes, then go save someone, if the answer's no? Would you care for tea? perhaps a talk about politics and how to improve our grace as a people, hm?"
"My dear, you do not want to get me started on politics. Though if I'm wrong, I'd be happy to discuss the matter somewhere more pleasant. I know a fine restaurant in neutral territory - and no, I assure you, I don't grow tentacles... unless you ask very nicely."
"Tentacles? Oh no...

You've made me awfully curious. But I can't stand having to "ask people nicely". Perhaps I'd opt for making you mad instead.

Living amongst people that are always angry and high-strung and also walk around half-naked makes one used to rough treatment..."

It's not that obvious now that he wears a vest, but if one looks closely, some of the scars around his neck and shoulder area appear to be bites and claw marks.
*sits idly cleaning his axe with a cloth, before looking up*

Me first wife liked it rough, an' she were a demon in bed.
Ah did nae like 'er much, either. Ah'll pass on t' date.

*goes back to cleaning his axe, muttering to himself*
Forges light these things are allies, who's feckin' stupid idea was that.
‘’Hello little warrior of the Light. Consider the issue not an issue and instead think of them like you did with the Ebon Blade. And allied Warlocks. Purple short elves even.....’’ Elyssa’s expression softens.’’ And perhaps even certain hoofed demons with wings,’’ she adds with a wink.

Twirling Nightwhisperer around casually between gauntlets, she remarks. ‘’A date? I could do with a distraction. Up to you.’’ She leaves a small piece of parchment with some scribbles, on a table near Yvaok. ‘’I promise to take into account your dislike of.....agony.’’
Before Elyssa can leave the vicinity, Cathríon saunters up beside the table, opening a small flask of what appears to be water, dipping her finger tips in it, then in a casual manner, the Elf plucks the parchment up from the table between a thumb and forefinger, holding it out in front of herself as if it is something vile which still must be appraised. After a moment, she produces a match with her free hand, striking it, then sets fire to the note, allowing it to begin to smoulder. She finally looks towards the Death Knight.

"Bad voodoo, as the Trolls say."

Cathríon holds onto the piece of paper for as long is comfortable, until the flames near her finger tips and she places it back down on the table, producing the small flask once again, opening it, quickly decanting a small portion of the liquid onto the sheet, extinguishing the flame. From this angle, it can be seen that the bottle is labelled as "Stratholme Holy Water". The parchment now sanctified, destroyed and illegible, the Sin'dorei takes her leave, her point made.