Would you date the person above you? #44

Roifa admits a touch amusedly

"I think myself and Cathrion have an understanding based on Mutual respect. That's enough, no? I wouldn't want to sully something like that."

Eventually the warlord chuckles.

"....Yeah, that's just a wack way of admitting I would but c'mon, it ain't gonna happen. If I were still alive? You never know..."
"Ack! No, no, nonono!!! I told the agency 'no smokers'!"

She crosses her arms and puffs her cheeks as she mumbles;

"Plus, I can imagine the smug look on my sister's face; 'Couldn't get a live one to take you out eh, Nakkie?'"
[CathrĂ­on]

As CathrĂ­on turns to leave, an audible 'click' is heard from below her head as a rune-engraved fel iron collar with fancy gold-trimming has just been attached around her neck!

A spiked chain is attached to the back of the collar, and held by a veiled demon huntress standing behind CathrĂ­on. Zirahael would give the small Blood Elf a cheerful wave and speak in the most friendly tone her half-demonic, echoing voice would permit!

"Oh, hey! I just need someone to test this demonically enchanted artifact that I stole off a vile succubus... for the safety of Azeroth of course! I have absolutely no idea what it does and no clue how to unlock it."

"You don't mind, do you?"

[Nakitaa]

"Wait, did I not leave you in my pocket last time?" *The Demon Huntress scratches her horn with a clawed finger in a moment of thought, before her lips curl into a wide, fanged smile!*

"You know... I have never actually done it with a Blood Elf and a Pocket Priest at the same time. This could be fun!"

*Pushes Nakitaa back down into her pocket and yanks on CathrĂ­on' chain*

"Nobody will tell your sister; promise!"
Upon witnessing the otherwordly scene the blonde demon huntress quickly draws one or her warglaives and breaks the chain. She then turns to Zirahael.

"Your absolutely insane behavior wasn't fun the first time and it hasn't been since, trainee. And yes I am calling you that because that's clearly what you are, in case it wasn't clear. And unless you want to be instructed on how to act, no date shall happen."
"Hey! That's not fair!" *Zirael frowns, looking as dismayed as a half-demon could*
"Just because you never learned to Fel Rush anywhere without crashing into things LirĂșthien does not mean you get to rag on your colleagues!"

*Zirahael points a clawed, accusing finger at LirĂșthien!*

"Don't make me tell them the story about the time you were going to catch that demon that ran into a jewelcrafting store!"

( Skip me ^_^ )
"You two are as different as the dawn and dusk, and just as equally charming! - he says in a tone that is more placating than flirty, and a tad apprehensive. - But if you excuse me, I've been roughed up in the field quite enough for today..."
*Briefly pops in, appearing dishevelled and wiping sweat off her brow.*
''Has anyone seen a suspicious looking demon hunt-'' Ikaallu coughs awkwardly and looks around at the motley group of Illidari. ''Nevermind.''
Darkian flinches at the all-too-familiar tone of a zealot but stays defiant.
"What's with all the personal animosity? I swear I get more encounters with paladins than the two of you combined..." - he remarks to the demonic ladies, and then, half-turning to the Draenei:
"Unless that saying is really true and the opposites attract!" - in a most insufferable manner that is equal parts mockery and flirt, he sticks out at the Paladin his purple, slightly forked and overall very demonic-looking tongue. All the while covering his flank with a glaive in a shield-like manner.

[Skip.]
[Sorry mr. hasty dead, I don't have anything to say to you, other than be careful, and sorry I probably made her angry enough to smite us all, now we all gonna die and it's my fault, heh]
"Such a sordid, sorry tale; tossed to the storm and raging gale, brought to shore on tattered sail. Soul of sorrow, anguished wail, drowned in blood and wrapped in veil."
"Well, you look nice and so, but It's a big no for any thought 'bout romantic date between us, don't you think?"

*chuckles*

But I would really, really fancy a talk and sharing a glass of wine and some tasty fruit with such a known poet. By the way, I even got a poet of my own! honest!

*chuckling even more, she starts to chant, cruely imitating an uptight serious, tragic bard's voice*

And who are you,
The proud peach said,
A blood elf I fear nay.
Here in Stromwind I am safe,
And the walls are high.

In a coat of blue or a coat of gold,
The lion still has claws,
And through the gates, you puny kind
Will never be allowed.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
So sure he's safe from reft,
But now the winds, blow o'er his halls
And just kernels were left.

Yes now the winds, blow o'er his halls
And just Kernels were left"

For a minute, a shadow of sadness pass over her cheerful face.
"Those were really, really good times, before that stupid, murderous war".
"If only our war against the Burning Legion had been the last one", Aenor echoes the sentiment and smiles sadly at Raeloria before inclining his head politely.

"I hope I didn't interrupt you, miss. I think we have met before, during the... better times of the Argent Crusade." He pauses and shifts weight from one foot to the other, looking a bit awkward - or hesitant. "If you feel like it, we could... um, have a small discussion over a cup of tea, perhaps."
"Sure! fancy some apples with the tea? I got really, really plenty of fresh ones, and also those dreamy sweet strawberries I... hmm... borrowed! wanna share them with me?"

-----------------
ooc: Skip me if you wish and reply to Aenor.
Looks at Raeloria and bows politely.

"They say that opposites attract. There's no reason not to experiment from time to time now is there? I'm afraid I can't offer ye love, but I can show ye the fun side of existence.

Life an' death. Light and shadow. Oh wot a dance we'd make together! So wot do ye say my dear? Shall we dance?"

Smiles encouragingly and bows once more.
How utterly grotesque. Take one step closer towards Dawnglare and I will seer the mangy fur from your carcass, Gilnean. She clearly has no use for your presence by any stretch of the imagination, and neither do I. No self respecting individual would.
" Well, I think this wouldn't work out. I know I don't exactly fit your...type, what with being the wrong gender, for one." Baradiel smiles somewhat amusedly, adding " I mean, we could try going out for a glass of wine or something at least, as sisters in arms only, naturally. I 'm admittedly, not the most-talkative-of persons, but then you might prefer a drinking companion that doesn't talk your ears of. What do you think?"
Upon seeing Baradiel, Raeloria suddenly turns very, very quiet. Then, she tries to skulk out, tightly concealing her 'borrowed' strawberries (along with the mojo frog's cage and some other questionable items) under her cloak.

--------
Ooc: really really many posts of Raeloria in this thread, so feel free to skip me. Raeloria was skulking out anyways :-D
Noticing Raeloria's shifty behavior, Darkian puts even more demonic swagger into his movement as he strolls between the two elves, obscuring their view of each other as if by accident.

"Talkative, you say? That sounds appropriately challenging", - he smirks at Baradiel.
SKIP ME SKIP ME SKIP ME

"Not talkative" Baradiel clarifies shortly. "Now Ilidari, if you would, I have a certain br...young lady to question, that apparently is under the -illusion-I did not see her."
"Did someone mention challenges? I like challenges." Marika eyes Darkian up and down with a playful smirk.

"I've got to say that you might be more of a challenge than I can handle, though. Sorry: it's nothing personal. You're quite a looker, but I prefer your slightly less fel-infused cousins."
"My ears are burning, is someone talking about me?" She chuckles. "Nah, I'm kidding. I know, Void's really not much better. But for the record, I'd love to go out for drinks if you wanted to."