Would you date the person above you? #44

smiles a little surprised at the void elf
“I’d actually love to hear some of your stories. I’m Veltoria” gives a warm inviting smile

The draenei smiles brightly. This is her chance! She digs out her recording crystal, holding it out.

“I have many stories to tell if you would enjoy it. So many things have I gathered in my travels. How about the tale of the creation of the Saurok? I will hear your stories too, for posterity. Did you know that the tortollans of kul tiras are also very keen storytellers and know to listen? I spent some time among them of late, learning their tales. Have you perhaps heard the story of Loh?”

she looks at the suddenly appearing excited Draenei and blinking at her a few times surprised by the eagerness
“Ehm, sure, yes come and sit with us” she gives a curious smile

“Oh I know the Tortollan!” Nendrovus gleefully spouts “I tried selling some stuff to them in the Zuldazar bazaar but they said something about “not buying anything less than 2 centuries old” then proceeded to say something about… naga, I think? Then something about scaring me shellless? I don’t know… they kinda went on and on and I… phased out.” Nendrovus awkwardly pauses as he stares at the Draenei. He soon snaps back into action.

“But enough about those old geezers! I’m sure your stories are far more interesting! I would love to hear more about the sour rocks or whatever they’re called! I’m sure it’s quite the story! In fact, you seem like quite the competent mage! I’m sure you have plenty of fantastic spells and stuff… and…”

Nendrovus cuts the act after realizing he’s probably annoyed her more than anything. Besides, he’s already taken and probably shouldn’t risk finding out what kind of lady Ilivara is when it comes to cheaters.

“Actually, I think I’ve taken more than enough of your time ma’am! You take care out there! Stay beautiful! Toodaloo!”

Edit: Holy crap I’m blind, skip me or reply to both xD

“what…”
she looks rather confused when the elf comes in, engaing enthusiastically about this Tortollan thing she doesn’t understand and then leaves again
“interesting night”

OOC: Veltoria, it’s a sort of an unwritten rule there that we don’t really post another reply straight after someone replied to us! Reply with an alt instead, if you want to do so that much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OOC: Oh sorry I didn’t know, thanks for telling me politely :pray:

Next can ignore my latest response if you want

1 Like

OOC: At Veltoria so we don’t get confused

IC: Well now the crazy elf has gone, you now have the pleasure of meeting me. I am Teknetia, a fellow hunter like yourself but unfortunately not as beautiful as yourself. Now maybe we should leave this place. I am actually banned from almost all inn’s in the Eastern Kingdoms for a small incident with that fire tortoise over there and burning down an inn just… like… it’s doing now. Oh Light not again, I’ll be right back!"

Teknetia runs off into the Inn

“Is anyone here a frost mage?!”

1 Like

Salarya yawns.

“I’d expect better of the longer lived races, but in hind sight I should not be surprised by the Draenei being… unappealingly inept. Let’s not.”

Hmmm You are probably too good for me.
But hear me out, I know these fantastic spots around Azeroth we can visit.
Perhaps talk and see if there will be chemestry or not?

Also I brought Flowers.

“Chosen or forced, a broken soul, left behind a gaping hole. What fate may lay in our cards, of missing pieces, broken shards? Each may play their given role, molding anew a greater whole.”

4 Likes

Although the fel seems to do wonder for your skin, its soooo seethrough i can see the veins and the tiny head, ugh.
Not to mention im not submissive and i feel like this will end up with a rack and the power tools flying the wrong direction so sorry hun gotta pass on this one.

“I have no idea what you are saying, but it is making me angry for some reason. My answer speaks for it’s self.”

Stares blankly at Tuaitha before shaking his head.
“Not think date good idea, we not match.”

“He’s a bit slow? Isn’t he? Took a few too many blows to the head I take it? Whatever the case… I have to say no.”

Negative.

“Going to have to be a firm negatory, missus.”

With a Human? Ewwwww…
Girl, back at the Fel Hammer we have some cute Sayaad - you know, noughty girls with whips and all - and quite a few Shivarra - giant six armed ladies in battle-thongs…
You have 0 chance

“If “battle thongs” are one of your main priorities in seeking a partner, I’d much prefer to marry a mirror image than engage in a conversation with you.”

2 Likes

“And I’d rather a date that wouldn’t try to kill me, due to some whispers. Then again, I do like a good fight, keeps me nimble.”