Would you date the person above you? #44

"I’ve found most Draenei are pretty open-minded about other forms of magic, or at least tolerant. But not our kind, of course. Some of their soulpriests may wield dark powers, but only in specific ways, to suit their work. To delve directly into the Void is… Yeah, they’re not happy with that.

“Which is why I think we should take our date elsewhere. I know a great bar in Dalaran, if you’re interested.”

“Let’s have a girls night out and drink some (a lot) of wine, think we have a good trio here”

“Void elves.”

Chuckles to herself

“I could make use of you and I’m sure I could make it very… pleasurable for you. How about you girls come somewhere quiet with me… oh and don’t mind the Succubus, she’ll stop… if I want her to”

Looks at Xythel and rubs his beard while pondering.

“Hmm…I am not really sure about you Warlocks. However…I do like the sense of danger and adrenaline. Where’s the fun if there’s no danger right?
Yes, how about you and I go somewhere in the shadows and…share our dark secrets?” Winks.

“I’m afraid some classify me as a warlock already due to using the Void. Means you’re unsure of me… a shame. Not that we’d get along anyways, we’re hardly one another’s type.”

“Wait, but we all use the Void. We’re Void Elves. That’s how we got here, it’s in the name. I guess he doesn’t like demons? Well, either way, I know for a fact I’d get along well with you, my dear.”

"Ponytailed assassins are my kind of thing. You look too pointy not to be one. Into sharing? I don’t mind sharing. Sharing is caring. Caring is daring. Lets see how mischief is fairing.

But really it’s a no, you’re not quite psychotic enough for my bearing.

Do you feel me?"

“Yah’ wanna see psycothic sugah’? YAh’ WANNA SEE IT?” As the goblin turns around and starts conjuring some spell, two green and black meteors can be seen falling from the sky. One seems to hit on the far horizan while the other lands meters away from the human. The rock begins to move until the shape of an infernal can be seen.

“Think yah’ can handle this? I bet yah’ cant! And I don’t want yah’ to!”

“I… uh… don’t think we’re compatible. I’m sure you’ll find someone else though, it just won’t be me.”

“I’m not sure someone so righteous would fall for me.”

“I’m not sure anyone would fall for you, then again, this world is becoming more and more populated by outcasts, freaks and the completely undesirable every day, so who knows … a few months from now, you may be considered quite the catch at this rate …”

Elsharia begins to stroll off. “… not likely, however.”

“How Ironic is that quite the part of the people around considers -us- to be the outcasts and freaks. Suppose everyone has different viewpoints on that, hm? Probably this is the case, indeed. Anyway… want to hang out? I’m not opposed to the idea the slightest.”

“Hmm…you did ‘refuse’ me earlier but hey, differences attract each other don’t they?
You are too sophisticated for a simple scoundrel like me, but…let’s be honest, you ladies like it when we are a bit mischievous and troublemakers, right?
What do you say about a nice drink atop the rooftops in Stormwind, huh? The view is priceless.”

“Look, you seem reasonable and friendly enough, but I feel like there’s one little thing a man needs to know: When a woman says ‘no,’ it means ‘no.’ It’s your cue to stop asking. As for me, I don’t think I want anything to do with a man who doesn’t understand that.”

Utter nonsese. When a wee lass says nae, it’s an invitation tae try ‘arder. Me fifteenth wife kept sayin’ nae till t’ accident.

She accidentally married another lad. Bit rude if ye ask me.

Oh what’s that? Date? Nae, ye a void elf lass.

2 Likes

Nendrovus flashbacks to when said dwarf threw an axe at him, resulting in the salesman being forced into using his ultimate move, “The Nendrovus Method”.

“Ha! Nope!”

1 Like

“You’re like a starved wolf, all skin, bone and just a scrap of fur. You are not thickly built enough for me, and your glowing eyes threaten to steal my soul. No hunts, no dates.”

“oh this would never work stranger… I may be, as you said, Frail in your eyes but…
… Sometimes one’s eyes lies. as for dates, no can do.”
She cracks into a soft smile
“Can’t have you turning green, now can we~?”

“I’d find it interesting if you were a male… and you know, if not for the whole war thing… and you are a woman so… nothing was really relevant”

“I’m quite aware there’s no chance of convincing a straight lady to anything romantic. And I won’t insist as it’d only annoy you. Want to become friends instead? I’m Laurenn, pleased to meet you!”