Would you date the person above you? #44

Not my type
But some cheese sounds good, have you ever tried Talbuk cheese?

‘‘Talbuk cheese?’’
Lareen chuckles
‘‘Since I’m still quite a new arrival here, I don’t know much of your food culture. Maybe you could introduce me to this ‘‘Talbuk cheese’’ on a date perhaps?’’

“I’d happily show you some of the cuisine from across the world, though
 You know talbuk cheese is just cheese made from the milk of a talbuk, right? I mean, it’s in the name. Probably just a translation thing, I’m sure. Common takes some getting used to.”

If she could defeat me in battle

although she’s an elf, so I highly doubt that~

‘‘Milk, from a talbuk?’’
Lareen looks shocked
‘‘I didn’t even know you could get milk from talbuks! How much did I miss back in Argus?’’
Lareen quickly thinks about what she just heard before responding in a rushed sense:
‘‘I need to study more’’
(Skip me)

“Let us have battle then. I will prove you, that it is a mistake to underestimate an elf. Not all of us are so weak, such as this one”

Shalim stands forward confidently.

“Then we can speak about that date. If you will be able to handle it”

Laughs

Karanash feigns the action of vomiting violently.

“I don’t need to say much more on why you would be a poor mate, for I, or any orc.”

I would choose the Fel-elf over you any time

So the answer is a strong no, backed up with an arcane missle barrage

“I suppose being above the vomiting Orc isn’t exactly high praise, but a Void Elf is at least equivalent to a Demon Hunter, right? I’ve always wanted to see Suramar when I wasn’t sneaking around and fighting a rebellion against demonic overlords.”

1 Like

“I think you and I have much in common
 how about a bottle of Arcvine on the rooftops of Suramar, under the star filled sky?”

Alani arched her brows at the fellow Illidari, tilting her head to the side. “Seems like you’ve already found someone. I’d hate to rob that from you.” she said, her voice as husky and monotone as ever. She took a bite of a bright red apple she carried. “Either way, it would have been a no.” she chuckled to herself.

“But I am all yours my dear, if you wish though. I would like to invite you to chat. I have fel infused arcwine at my disposal. It is all yours.”

Shalim hides his thrilled smile and hope under his mask. His heart beats like never before.

Don’t screw this up again. He told to himself

1 Like

“I’m not drinking any of your Fel, no thanks. How could someone ever commit an act as primitive as corrupting wine? That’s one of the dumbest ideas I’ve heard of recently.”

“There’s a lot of bad ideas, but that one is pretty special. Then again, I guess Demon Hunters like the taste of Fel goop? Feels like we’re not in the best position to judge. Anyway, I’ve got some regular wine if you want to open up a bottle.”

1 Like

Erm, I shall have to decline. I do not believe we are compatible with each other in any way. Good luck with your date however.

Let’s compare hooves, tails and horns.

I know I’ll win in every departement :wink:

“Eeeeh
 not into Draenei, to simply put it. You’re too damn tall, and too damn Light-loyal.”

“Too Light-Loyal? Such a peculiar sentiment. I assume I am this aswell, making us incompatible. Which suits me perfectly, though for other reasons than your own.”

“Well, I’ll be open to a friendly game of chess or something. Or
 I know the rules to Aynaer’al!” The reaches into his satchel and retrieves a pack of cards and a thermos. “I’ve had compliments to my defensive game.” A grin appears.

“A date? With a
 human?”

Even the thought is horrifying for her and she covers her mouth with a silken handkerchief

“I would sooner date a lowborn Kaldorei”