Would you date the person above you? #44

"Hm, why not meet one another? I've always enjoyed making friends. But how about you let go of the hood? Friends get to see one another's faces, you know!" She snickers silently.
''What's wrong with a hood? Stormsong has so much rain one could almost drown in it and-'' Zhaoling pales almost audibly at seeing the void elf clearly, ''Sorry! Very sorry! I am in the wrong place! I had nothing to do with Brennadam!''
"I pass.. Ya no me type, ya lack de fangs 'n de danger, but luck ta ya findin' de love."
"Hmm, that's it? That's all ye ask for? This should be an easy enough criteria to fill."

Gilrom grins, revealing two rows of deadly, razor-sharp teeth with four large and even deadlier fangs. He then stands up at full height, showing off his dark saronite armour and his deadly necrotic runeblade.

"Dangerous enough my dear?"

He takes a few steps towards the troll, eyeing her with interest.

"I can't say I ever did anythin' with a troll, let alone troll druid, but tryin' different things and breakin' artificial boundaries made by the closed minds is always interestin'. So...wot would ye like to do first? I know ye trolls are good hunters so how about ye show me wot ye got eh?"

Offers her a friendly smile and bows respectfully.
Atodrell throws her lasso to the worgen in order to capture it.

"You clearly lack manners but I have managed to train silithid lacking proper brains. Try to endure this will you? I will turn you into a nice behaving, cute puppy in no time."
"Fel, no. Whoever tries to tame a Worgen is far above the acceptable levels of crazy, in my taste. What next, will you try to cleanse me with the light of Goddess Elune? Noooo." She slowly steps away.
"Hi there!"
Raeloria waves happily to Laurenn; then she leans upon the table, and pulls out a jar full with fruit, and also a cage with a frog, and other, stranger items.
"Never had a proper chat with a Ren'dorai before, you know? And besides, I got soooo many tasty fruit to share here, especially those strawberries. I'ts really, really important to send them all to good use, before Ol'Bar... I mean, an old friend of mine will find up-"

*chuckles*

"So, how 'bout a chat with some sweet wine and tasty fruit?"
NO, i do not play with foods.

Though i would gladly use it as a Sacrifice to hone my outstanding severing skill.
"I would rather disembowel myself with an especially blunt cheese knife. "
"Now, what was I saying before that drain-blob fellow rudely interrupted? Ah, was talking 'bout the tasty fruit! and the greatest surprise is really, really about to come!"

Still laughing, Raeloria lifts the cage with the big, really-really green mojo frog inside it.

"Now, fellow brother of the light, would you be interested to hear the amazing, marvelous, unbelievable tale of Trade Prince Navzik, head of the Lottox blossom cartel, and the loa spirit?"

Without waiting for an answer, Raeloria starts to spin a really, really absurd tale, trying to imitate an echoing voice of an ancient storyteller:

"Harken, oh good brothers and sisters! Once, there was a really, really rich goblin trade prince, who was running a full cartel selling some really really strange flower dust to goblinoid and other ladies, who thought that "magic lottox essence" will make them really really young and pretty-"

Raeloria twirls the cage as she speaks, cuasing the really, really green an big mojo frog to make a loud croak.

"Any'ways, one day that richmon tradeprince tried to cross a loa, and force her to "give him da true, endless greens!"

*chuckles*

"Oh, a date? I really was after some lovely chat before that cheese-knife brained oaf came in... So, how 'bout sharing those strawberries?"
(Araphant during the story. https://i.imgur.com/YAGpXPd.png )

"Why, yes, I do love strawberries, thank you for sharing. That is mighty kind of you, my treat next time....."

(SKIP ME SKIP ME SKIP ME SKIP ME SKIP ME)
Rorick looks between the two paladins for a moment, a smile appearing on his face.

"Well, if you two didn't strike me as such a beautiful match I'd take you on a date. Either of you. Or, Light knows, maybe both!"
"I don't know why you keep proposing me humans. Not all Elven rangers are Windrunner, you know!
But eh, guess at least we'll have a few common subjects to talk about given that it looks like a ranger too."
"While you do seem like a lovely lady I am sure someone put my name on this agency as a cruel joke to all. I will make my leave."
"It is good that you leave of your own volition; the mother moon would frown on any such unnatural unions."
"Hmm... "

"Hmmmmmm!"

" ... you know what; let's make it a blind date, and if Alystiel can go the first minute without loudly condemning me in front of a crowd for this-or-that; trying to shoot a hail of arrows at me unprovoked or otherwise try to 'purify' me, this might work!"

*Goes to poke the Priestess*
LirĂșthien aproaches the other demon huntress.

"You again? Isn't this quite the coincidence. I'll decline the date but I have other ideas. From this day forward you are now my servant. You can start by cleaning my armor and perhaps give me a massage later."
"Now I don't have to be a prophet to foresee a duel... isn't that the common way we settle our arguments? I can be your referee, and if I like the battle, I'll think about a massage for both..."
"Well, absolutely not. but isn't it funny I've only just realised to have two very good cog-holders!" The gnome lets out a high-pitched chuckle.
''I err......are you not a little short for me, Warlock-ling? I am unsure the parts would....match up.''