Would you date the person above you? #44

“I think not. Perhaps we can dwelve in other interesting stuff. Sharing knowledge, perhaps?”

“I think so. I do enjoy a discussion with a fellow intellectual, and a discussion over dinner at a moonlit restaurant, the intellectual being beautiful and charming, well, that sounds like a perfect evening to me.”

“That very highly depends on if she actually prefers men. Both genders of our people have been known to have refined tastes in that regard. But if it isn’t incompatible, I don’t think buying her a drink to be an outlandish thought.”

I would give him a chance
What could go wrong…?

“A firm no. And I am sure we both have better things to do.”

“Would dating me be a better thing?”

Teknetia leans on the bar grinning

“I propose we start the night with some fine dining and drink at the high class establishment of the Lion’s Pride Inn.”

peers at the Draenei for a long while.

I’n I know somebody dat wants ta eat a Draenei soul. Nah sure ja shiny enough though. Nah date.

1 Like

Cathrion saunters in, her arms folded, raising a brow slightly the moment she notices Mith’cha, a deadpan expression upon her face. “Well … it would appear I chose the wrong moment to drop in here for the first time in a while.”

The night elf scowls and shoos with both hands away.

‘‘Begone! I will have nothing to do with Sin’dorei rogues!’’

(EDIT: Did mine eyes deceive me or did a Nightborne post and then their words disappeared?)

Without bothering to turn her head and look in the direction of Elyssa, Cathrion simply comments. “Why am I not surprised to find you still stalking this establishment, continuing in your attempt to try and scrape whatever vile filth you may find at the bottom of the barrel that would actually fornicate with you? Needless to say, I do not fall into said category, so if you’ll excuse me …”

The Blood Elf begins to saunter off towards more appropriate company before quipping. “Also, I am as much a Rogue as you are a Warden …”

But she is nah o’ Warden… just crazy. Ooooh.

Is ja crazy too? Nah date crazy.

Sorry uhm… lady, you are not really my type

Respectfully, I must pass. We would simply be incompatible in personalities and beliefs. I do not expect you to convert to da Light…

I won’t say no, can never say no to a pretty lady! Coffee on the roofs of Stormwind? A little stroll through Elwynn Forest? Or are you in for a more dynamic date…like robbing Stormwind bank and being partners in crime? Hah!

“You seem nice enough, don’t get me wrong, but not really my type. Good luck, with the dating life, though. Try not to rob the Alliance. Void Elves have enough trouble fitting in.”

If I would catch catch you while you try to pickpocket me and bend you over my knee to spank your cute blue butt to teach you a lesson… that would be a nice start of our date…?
Or a nice diner together, some wine, moonlight… candle lights
Your choice, really :wine_glass:

“Eugh …” Cathríon looks towards Talraea in the wake of Damien’s horrendous attempt at a pick up line. “… well, I suppose I can’t force myself to feel too badly for you … after all, you did make the decision to get in bed with the Gilneans figuratively, naturally they’ll expect you to also do it literally.”

She then turns back to Damien, grimacing slightly beneath her mask before turning and beginning to leave. “Perish the thought.”

“Well, look who we have here. I haven’t seen you in centuries. Or is it months or years? I tend to get those mixed up” the demon huntress says with a flick of her blonde hair. “Anyway, let us enjoy ourselves for a bit, shall we?”

Peering down at Liruthien with a raised eyebrow.
“Stars above forbid! I am not oppose to causing scandals, but I believe this may go too far!
I shall pass, but know I am certain there are someone else out there for you!”
Afterwards she leans closer to Liruthien and speaks lowly
“I would not mind borrowing your form for an art piece however.”
She smiles before floating off to seem more approachable.

“I’d be happy to enjoy an evening out with a lady like you. I know our peoples are on opposite sides of a divide right now, but I think we have a lot in common. Perhaps we could discuss it over drinks?”