Would you date the person above you? #44

Right here :clown_face:

Date? Where is my date?

Sahoenna keeps looking around in search of her date, eventually giving up. Such a shame she did not look downwards even a bit to notice Renā€™dorei that was just three inches shorter than her.

Tried to steal a kiss from meā€¦ I have to now.

ā€œWell, if thatā€™s all it takesā€¦ā€ She darts in, hops up and plants a kiss on the Draeneiā€™s cheek.

ā€œIf you canā€™t beat themā€¦ā€

She shrugs with a smile and steal a kiss from the Renā€™Doreiā€™s deep blue lips

Steals kiss from Zymara

Now we need our Lightforged friend and the cycle will be complete

1 Like

Dangerbeard looks at the Night Elf for a moment and shakes her head.

"Servants! One of your enchanted statues are wandered away againā€¦ "

She rubs the bridge of her nose with a sigh

"What kind of establishment are they running here anyway?! They canā€™t even keep their lawn ornaments outside! Now, I was told, my date will be hereā€¦ "

Sneaks up on Thyrellas with Mass Invisibility before magicking her into her own party. Later that night Duskwatcheā€™s office was full of notes and reports about unidentified pair of woman singing drunken songs across the streets of Suramar. No sightings of said woman were reported however.

1 Like

Well, she looks nice
Kaldorei Battlemage, I guessā€¦ could be worse

A hairy warlock dog-manā€¦ by de Loa, I tink de spirits wouldnā€™t be lookin too kindly on dat unionā€¦

I foresee a huge magical explosion here when we realize we rather kill than date each other :thinking:

I would date this womon aslong as she doesnt suck tha life outa me mon

ā€œHeā€™s dressed like one aā€™ dem Uldum rug-sale thingies, anā€™ probably smells like one too. Beat it, chump!ā€

A pirate, small and with taste. Hell yeah! We could do great things togather, love!

1 Like

Afraid iā€™m not into men! I donā€™t even know if thatā€™s a manā€¦so shadowy and cloaked! Mysteriousā€¦

ā€œEven if I did want to have anything to do with anyone not of my race, which I donā€™t, - yes, Iā€™m picky like that - Iā€™d still not be interested in something one sided. Iā€™m as man as one can be, so Iā€™d naturally not be a fit for her.ā€

I fear if I was ever to touch Tyreathion, I would inadvertently end up giving up a bad sun burn.

And light forbid what would happen if I actually gave him a hugā€¦ !

ā€œI have to echo your concerns here. Donā€™t get me wrong, you seem nice, but I feel like physical contact between us would be painful no matter what we do.ā€

You are like delicate blue flower, like a Winterā€™s Kiss or a Starlight Rose
And they say Iā€™m like a Foxflowerā€¦ weeeell or a Felwort
We would make a beautiful bouquet together