Would you date the person above you? #44

“Perhaps you’d find me more agreeable, then?”

“Tell me of your people and how you endure in exile, severed from so many of your kin lost to tyranny? I believe we have things in common. In the barest sense, but it is still intriguing! We will not speak of the voices as I am sure that you wish to ignore them at the best of times.”

With a warm, inviting smile, the mage digs around her Absurdly Spacious Bag™ for a pinkish crystal rod that she sets down on the table alongside a bottle of strong, refreshing, perpetually cold Voidblend that she somehow obtained.

“Do the humans treat you well? What do you make of the plight of your doric cousins from Kalimdor? Is the local cuisine acceptable? Do speak directly into this crystal…”

1 Like

I would not interrupt the spell you are casting on me… :smiley:

‘‘Like I said. Too old, too young, too everything.’’

“To pink and human. for my taste”

“Well I am rather open to new and unique experiences. What could it hurt?”

“If that is so, we will get along very well indeed. Please, show me your favourite places and tell me your ways. It has been too long and I do terribly miss visiting your beautiful city. I hope that the friction between families have settled and that the waning crescent no longer smells of smoke and sulphur.”

1 Like

“If you are interested in Archeology and adventure, exploration and danger… we could trade stories over a bottle of fine Arcwine and I even have some salted Talbuk meat! Campfire, star filled sky… my tent is big enough for the two of us, if it would be too late for you to go home”

1 Like

“Luckily I am always one portal away from home. And many many other places around the world. How about we go for a little trip, watch sunrise and sunset several times the same day?”

“Reckless overuse of portals aside, I do not partake of the fairer side of the coin.”

Folded his arms “I’l pass on you, I bet you stole those robes with your dirty little beggar hands.”

Huffs before proudly walking off

Scratches behind thr Worgen’s ears

“A hunter…? We could trade stories next to a campfire. I will share my tent with you…”

Kneels and grunts enjoyfully of ear scratching “I-I-I’l… have… my own tent.”

Yes, yes you do… controll yourself! Even a blind man could se it
For the love of the Titans, have some dignity…

He rubs the bridge of his nose with a sigh

Do you need a little help from a Sayaad “professional”? We could call it a date

Snarls “NO! RAISE MY GIRLFRIEND BACK TO LIFE!”

2 Likes

“A bite on your neck…a drink, deep sips from your crimson life…then one drop of cursed, undead, ruby colored blood to her dead, cold lips… just a kiss… and some dark, unholy magic! I can give back your girlfriend my friend. But do you really want that ? Come, lets have a drink… my treat. We could talk about this… maybe I could change your mind. If not… well… you only have to ask me to do it!”

“I can’t help but feeling a little intrigued by this conversation, though a little disgusted at the same time. I sort of want to hear more about this, but not as a date, no.”

“Contrary to popular belief, I ain’t into humans. So I don’t think so.”

‘‘Oh my, yes! Please.’’

Walks away from a disgusting outcast of the ebon blade and dismisses Inanis

“Your hair looks damn greasy, I think you forgot to shower.”

2 Likes