Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

how do you smooch the cheek

of that which is five times your length

“Kiss me Teknetia!”

She bumps in the Gnome while runing to the Hunter

“Hsss…”

No kiss, no merriage, just pure and simple death by shadowy tentacles for Meromel :octopus:

Who let you out of your cage.
Get back inside woman!!!

Would gladly feed this one to my Dreadstalkers

2 Likes

I’d be happy to go on a date with this dark furred gentleman. So long as he’s buying dinner. Let’s make it a seven course meal shall we?

She seems a sweet lass.
But horde must be killed.

1 Like

“I’m going to kill you, Slowly and mercilessly as the false gods you worship watch. Maybe not right now… maybe not in 100 years… but one day you will know the wrath of what Lord Illidan has gifted me. Be warned, “night elf”.”

(Name still says “Mikejackson” on my side… for some reason. ICly his name is Mannimaril Furyheart!)

1 Like

Man’ari abomination! In the Void, in the darkness between the brightest stars… no one will hear you scream
Except me
And what delightfull song that will be to my ears while I’will rip out the Fel from your body
Okay, maybe I can’t really do that… but I will try
Trust me

Ok.
I like crazy chicks but this one goes a bit too far for me.
I best put her out of all our misery.

“Hey, she’s a lady! Don’t you lie a finger on her or I’ll let my daggers do their job. I usually don’t threaten, but no killing her! I like it when she calls me ‘dangerous shadowy butterfly’!
We also seem to have Void issues it seems. A little understanding goes a long way, instad of instantly killing someone…which is why I am also giving you a chance to back away, Quel’dorei!”

I should kill you for calling that… savage beast a Quel’dorei! The only noble blood in him was lapped from the mauled corpse of a real Highborne!
Even, and its pains me to say it, trust me, you have more Quel’dorei blood in you than that… very , very distant relative of mine! Ugh… he is closer to a Troll than to an Elf!
But your lineage makes you… somewhat acceptable for a kiss. As a reward of course, after you proved your worth to me and my House!
Lets pretend you never even suggested a marriage, so I would not have to order the guards to remove your tounge and your manhood for such an insult…"

Ronae eyes Thyrellas, rolling his eyes before returning to his book.
“I’d make her perish.”

Before we start of warlock, it is impolite to speak to somebody when he can’t make eye contact with you. So let us stick to good manners and remove our helms.
Now come closer and look in my eyes.

Oh, you know this trick? Never mind I will eye beam you anyway.

Mask
We all wear masks to hide our true selves
A kiss…
I would be too much work to kill you parmanently, you naughty demon Elf

Terintha blinks, her face remaining stony, “I would like to see her try and get close enough for a kiss.”

Sigh "Do I have to chose one of these three? Kissing an elf is not my thing. Marrying her even less. But I have no reason to kill her either…"

Ponders.

"Hmph. I guess blowing a kiss in the air towards her could count as kissing her…"

Just a kiss on the forehead

A kiss sounds lovely

Kill.
As quickly and painlessly as possible, but she does look like the Old God cultist type.
So it kinda needs to happen.

A lick on her face
Err… she is a she, right?
Eh, whatever, not too picky
Eventually would try to bound the Demon Hunter to my will and if it fails, a fight would be unavoidable… then only one of us could survive… err…
…well… guess the Demon Soul would save the Demon Hunter, and my soul is safe in a stone…
So, there is no point to fight, really
Kiss
Let be f(r )iends!