Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

Well if ye met me 18th wife, ye know ah'll marry anythin' wi' !@#$ an' two legs. So marry.
After a few brews, he would probably want to marry the dwarf.
Look.. I wouldn't kiss you or marry you.... So...
I'd kill you.
I mean, if there were would be a ''leave alone'' option... I would of course pick that.
Or would I?
Jaffenson starts to laugh maniacally
Dats nah 'ow ja laugh, mon.

*laughs maniacally, adding a cackling noise*

Dats 'ow ja laugh. Hamons can nah evan do dat righ'. I'n I kill ja, fa laugh.*snorts*
"I'm killing the troll. It won't scare me off anymore!"
"Definitely a kiss. If its a good one, we shall see. "
Such a frail creature... when I can catch you I break your back on my knee...
Stop hiding..!
"That's a kill.

Looks like an easy one too, judging by the mouth on her."
"Considering my situration, This will be a kiss on your cheek and allow you to go. Marriage won't do and killing? well, such a waste. The illidari earned their freedom in my books"
She pecks a kiss on Faelegar's right horn.
"A friendly kiss on the cheek will do, I'd assume? No reason to do you any harm, and the marriage's not really an option. Leaves me just with one decision, no?"
I wonder what it's like to kiss a void tentacle X)
Kiss, or Kill. Kiss or Kill. Kiss or Kill.

Complex question. To slay a demon or to kiss an ally?

Kiss, or kill.....kiss, or kill...….

I really have no idea.
I guess kiss
"...kill."
(Don't mind her, she is afraid of gnomes).
A gentlemanly kiss on the hand along with the silver side of a suave introduction. Roifa would then ask if she’d like to go have a Coffee and talk about something of common interest.

‘’Wow, those things are real? ...The horns, I mean.’’
1 Like
"I'm not one to get tied down so let's count out marriage to begin with, leaving kiss or kill. An undead warlord? Sorry mate, that's definitely one to kill."
Not kiss and definedly not marry, I'm not into that kind of relationships, and kill ally would be just wrong, I am not filthy Sylvanas to do that.
How much does life insurance pay out if your husband is a void elf?

...Asking for a friend.
Of course I'll marrow you, darling!

Wait, the option was to marry? This is now terribly awkward, nearly as much as showing up for one's own wake, it is. The saw, grapefruit spoons and suction cups go back in the bag, our evening spoiled like so much apothecarium meat. Oh, you don't want death, trust me, gorgeous.

Just one on the cheek, then? We'll consider it a tissue sample, wholly professional...
*looks past the Undead before looking at her, repeating the motion several times before locking eyes on her, with a tilted head*

Is this a serious question?