Below is a list of known issues for WoW Classic patch 1.13.3. Please note that this list is not comprehensive and is not a complete depiction of what we’re aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter with some regularity. We hope to have fixes to these issues in place soon, but we don’t know when or if any individual bug will be fixed.
- Alterac Valley: The Frostwolf Battle Standard and Stormpike Battle Standard are currently using models that do not match original WoW.
- Warsong Gulch: The particle effects projected from the Alliance Flag are too bright.
- The “Toggle Keyring” option is missing from the Keybinds menu.
- The Oozeling’s Disgusting Aura does not display a debuff in the character’s debuff tray.
- Certain PCs may incorrectly default to integrated graphics adapters
- Workaround: Open the System Menu via the Escape key and select System -> Advanced -> Graphics Card and select the correct GPU.
Lastly, please also note that we do not list issues that we are aware of that could be considered exploitative. Considering the forums Code of Conduct, we would ask you not to post information in this forum about any potential exploits that you have discovered. If you believe you’ve found an exploit, please email email@example.com directly with the relevant details.