WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

The changes are listed, just not in this post (they’ve linked to it though). Those changes are not interesting for the masses, only people with Addon dev affinity will need that info, which they can see if they click the link.

I hope that character transfers show soon.

Why?
Why not battlegroups…? There are what 40 realms in the EU. Why are battlegrounds crossed between all of these?

This is NOT blizzlike, there should instead be groups of servers together, so that you see the same players.

In addition, the wording of the notes indicates that English realms will be mixed with French will be mixed with German & Spanish and Russian. Is this right?

3 Likes

Are PvP and PvE realms in region grouped together for cross-realm battlegrounds, or are they seperate?

Keyring? I remember from Vanilla the keyring only showed up when you actually had a key to put in it. I suppose it is the same now.

Kinda surprised people don’t realise dates are usually for US when it comes to scheduled maintenance.

They are together, like they were in vanilla.

So much for #nochanges, press F for the RP addons.

what do you mean?

Why EU players need to get their content a day later ?

2 Likes

It kills using background chat channels to transmit data, so the likes of TRP and MRP are boned.

2 Likes

What?! Give us battlegroups! Mixing languages in bgs is an awful experience.

Is honor not reseting today for some reason?

Maybe region means like language region?

Are the players of one faction in a battleground gonna be of servers with different languages? Just wondering if I should start to learn french, russian and spanish now… :slight_smile:
I don’t mind fighting against a group with another language but I’d at least like my allies to be able to communicate with each other.

Wait what? You have been saying since you announce BG, they go live in December 10, not 11. Nice why to DISRESCPECT your costumbers that pay you every month. (Of curse You wont do this with US servers /chicken).
Well we couldnt play for the last 2 weeks, what is 1 more day? :smiley:

You think you dont, but you do !

Fighting against people you know from your server, from outdoor pvp or previous bg matches or fighting against complete stranger you will likely never see again makes a HUGE difference.

3 Likes

Playing against the same scrubs from my server over and over again makes me angry. I will probably see them once in a while which is fine for me.

… you do know what timezones are and how they work right?

R.I.P bg queues ! Bad move blizz. Will be over 1 hr queues on bgs. World pvp it is