WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

We now know when they arrive.
But initially Blizzard reserves some time buffer in their schedule, that’s why they said “Week of 10th” first. Yes, this is rather stupid wording but that’s how they always did that.

You can queue at the battlemasters in the city. If you’re not sure where they are, go to Stormwind keep or Ironforge Military hall, or Darnassus terrace, and you can see the NPCs for each battleground (they are there right now,)

1 Like

They have been there since day 1. :slight_smile:

Not to mention, trying to coordinate attacks against people with names in a different alphabet can be difficult. I even remember Russian names just showing up as ???.

lol…force…this is a videogame, no one is forcing you. If you seriously cant treat it as a game, you shouldnt be near a computer.

2 Likes

What is being done about Flamelash and the overall server faction population ratio?

Even if nothing is being done, we deserve to know.
We are (were) paying your wages and you have such disrespect to ghost the community.

Pathetic.

I’d like a refund on my last 2 months of membership too.

1 Like

If I saw you in game. I would /spit. you seriously don’t see how horde are doing this to themselves do you?

To quote you: “Pathetic.”

/spit

Paid transfer, screw that. Maybe RMAH as well as you’re at it?

You realize that the more people who actually queue up, the less waiting time, right?..

Yes you could no idea why you think you couldnt google is your friend.

1 Like

No it doesnt mean that at all .

You reap what you sow .

2 Likes

What have you done? :tired_face:

Before this patch, it used to run like butter, it was colourful and beautiful. Now, with or without a reset of graphics settings, mods enabled or disabled, my frame rate is terrible, and the colours are washed out to the point it now looks drab and uninteresting.

Not really… Blizzard just fu##ed up hard there…
Sick of beeing corpse camped? Just get a few people together and reverse camp? But if you are passive af on a PvP dont whine about beeing camped while running around solo or reroll PvE if you hate unwanted PvP (on a PvP server LUL ) like some streamers do…

I guess you dont understand basic maths and have read none of mine or countless other posters comments.
If they there is nobody left on you server who you going to ask to fight back with you but then again your posting on a horde char so whats the point .

1 Like

Once again you Blizzard manage to mess things up in no time! Well played!
If i wanted to play with players from other servers i would play retail.
I want to play with players from MY SERVER ONLY!
You did mess up things with mega servers and layering that destroyed the economy, now you mess the BGs as well.
I wonder who is this genius that has all that smart ideas to send him a cookie for Christmas!
If people chose to play for a dominant side of a server then they deserve to have long ques. Make free transfer for only the dominant side to a side that the dominant faction is the oppose one.
Really these things has been said for so long and for some strange reason you refuse to listen or acknowledge and address these problems.

Phase 1 lasted 3 months but phase 2 lasted only 1 month… wtf what kind of pacing is this? RIP WPVP already? I mean i was having fun even on a disgustingly biased Alliance dominated server.

1 Like

Dont worry ORc )
80% of pve servers ppls will not queue BGs at all, maybe first month hype and some number for AV pve. 2/3 of pvp servers are 70/30 H/A, 2 are close 50/50, 1 is a bit more alliance and 1 is 98/2 H/A.

on average its close 70/30 after all
Bottomline:

iF u dont count first month (hype) or so queues will be like

• instant - 5 mins for alliance
  • 15 mins - 2 hours horde, guess how lucky u are, how much alliance will drop queues to prolong horde queues, how much horde will prolong wsg (on pservers i use to play it for 4 hours sometimes)

so it will not be that terrible, hordes casual can have 1 good fight per day at least

Are we still talking about Flamelash? If yes… then Blizzard fu##ed it up and if there is a free trans … all those weaklings instantly jump ship and join a 90% alliance server and that way they fu##ed up 2 servers at once. And thats not even the only case. Many of our alliance guilds transfered to an alliance dominated server (free trans)… Thanks Blizzard. Kinda wondering, if they were using their brain when doing those things…

I am playing in a server where the ratio of pvpers is equal from what i see.
To me it is completely stupid to crate x server BGs. If i choose to play in a dominant side of a server then i have to accept the fact that i will have longer ques. Simple