WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

x realms will change thing very very little (except for flamelash LLUUULL)
But I agree with u )
and want to add:
imagine playing within so massive pool of 50 k ppl :open_mouth:
just imagine.
No one will ever remember u, no matter how good or bad are u. U can afk in middle of BG for every bg untill naxx came out and no one will ever remember that.
U can solo pick and cap flag with 10 enemies on defense, u can be doing that constantly for months and years, spending 100 g cons per BG, it nothing matters, no one ever will salute u or recognize u, or /wing u for pre-maid.
u can even abuse and exploit, it matters nothing in the sea of 50 k ppl. its even worse on horde
I think u got the picture
This is longest post i ever made i dont do this, cuz writing of forums is stupid

)

1 Like

Brother dwarf. I know where the npc are. The blizz didnā€™t said in their announce that we can que from npc, they said only where to go, to the zones where you can enter to get in que

#nochanges

I donā€™t give a flying intercourse about what a few people today want. This is NOT the vanilla experience. Instead of fixing existing changes, you change MORE. Pathetic. /golfclap

The lowest mouse sensitivity is way too high and now you are forcing mouse acceleration too. You are making things MUCH WORSE!! No other program/game has these issues.

1 Like

I hear you, and also yourself wont ever remember anyone, there s no meaningful emotional engagement fighting ever changing strangers.

That s what made vanilla, vanilla, not talents tree or spell batching, bellular said it best : meaningful work and meaningful relationships

Great, now my totem timer doesnt work, how the hell is a totem timer killing your game blizzard? maybe please teach your devs to target such things abit more specifically?

Calm down. Your totem tiner addon will probably be updated soon.

They forgot to add the blacksmithing keys for the keyring. Those were added to keyring in 1.11 IIRC.

Yeah, letā€™s screw over all the servers so a few slowbroā€™s can transfer off Flamelash. Brilliant plan.

New patch broke the compatibility with Nvidia Game Filters.
Any chance we can get this looked into? game looks horrible without the enhancements :confused:

Paid character transfers all the way. Let people out of their miserable gameplay. I donā€™t see how people even think that ā€œit will create unbalanced realmsā€ is logical when (wake the f up) itā€™s already happening WITHOUT paid char transfers. At least this way people will play on the realms they want to and will be happier. I hope they bring it sooner rather than later.

4 Likes

cant wait untill Payed transfers get introduced, to end the misery thats going on atm

3 Likes

Wne we can use Paid Character Transfer service?

Sell product.
Induce/foster problem.
Sell ā€œsolutionā€.
$$$

1 Like

Except that the sell solution part has been asked and requested for long now by customers. If they wanted to properly sell a solution like you state, they would have introduced said solution a lot earlier.

yeah I just want to transfer to a PvE serverā€¦I know it was my mistake to roll on a PvP server but I hope they will open paid character transfers fast beacuse I am losing my interest in this gameā€¦

2 Likes

Gotta say, I like cross realm BGs. I definitely wouldnā€™t be able to play AV at 4am without that. And I meet a bunch of new people every game and a lot of them are fun to play with. :slight_smile:

Yes it have, and that is because the average wow customer are welltrained to pay for solutions that should be free, they should be asking for free transfers/solutions to problems that makes it ā€˜unplayableā€™ with paid subs.

I am also sure blizzard lost a lot of subs because of that greed, which might have made them more money in the long run if they had made it a free service, and more goodwill toward blizzard games.

1 Like

You are most likely right, however I think itā€™s more of the nowadays gamer mentality to just pay up for extra things, not just a wow thing.

Paladin reckoning Fixed on US in last realm restart! when it will fix on EU servers?

When will the bug be removed?

1. You are running without stealth.
  2. The enemy sends me a pet, outside the radius of the attack. There is no fight. The hunter, warlock, it doesnā€™t matter.
  3. I use stealth.
  4. Pet runs to me and attacks me in stealth, no matter how far he was before I went to stealth. 40 or 100 yards.
    WTF?