WoW Classic 1.13.6 PTR Patch Notes

In TBC. Just a bit longer yet.

1 Like

No, bom’ desc is “melee” others not.

Agree 100% and I bet they know this too. No way they would release 2 of the most looked- forward to aspects of WoW at the same time. Also for people who play both this would mean they’d have to choose, unless they no-life or took a few weeks off work.

well too bad for you. we clearing it already in 40ms

They probably want to get Naxx over with so they can fire the one intern that works on classic.

2 Likes

AQ just opened on some realms and Naxx is already around the corner? This doesn’t seem right.

Big doubt. There’s not a chance a release of a 15 year old (although interesting) raid will beat an expansion launch, there’s no way

pls dont rush it T_T

Unlikely, considering that one intern will prolly work on TBC and WotLK as well, and considering that the subs alone would be enough to pay for his salary (well, salaries - there’s more than one prolly^^) with plenty to spare.

While I’m not really disagreeing with you, one should take a couple of things into consideration.

1. People keep underestimating the pull that classic has.

2. Shadowlands doesn’t have as much goodwill as other expansions have had, and I don’t think we’ll see a population increase on the same scale as those in the past.

1 Like

While you are fixing stuff, why don’t you fix diamond flask snapshotting? An item that was bugged enough to get hotfixed in early TBC.

So, when will you announce wow tokens as part of TBC “because they were not implemented back then due to technical limitations”?

1 Like

Why

Are

They

Rushing

Content

In

A

Museum?

1 Like

We don’t even have a release date but it’s rushed, sure. Why do I have a feeling that your ilk would cry rushed if it were to come out 2 years from now.

More over in a museum you choose your own pace or should the rooms that you don’t want to go in yet be barred for all?

1 Like

It’s a museum, it’s not going anywhere anyway. If you want to keep playing it even once people move to TBC, you can.

1 Like

The problem is that you don’t know that. We can GUESS what will happen, but we don’t know if we will be forced into TBC or not. The only reason to rush this museum is to push out new content… Why else would they do it? And call me crazy but I have doubts that Blizzard will wanna run more than 2 versions of the same game in the same launcher, especially when one is a dead broken phase 6 Vanilla. I don’t know ofc, but I am a skeptic.

My point is that it’s journey that is the fun thing in Vanilla, not the goal. The goal sucks. And Blizzard know that and even talked about that a lot.

Well that’s basically just another way of saying that Vanilla’s endgame is lackluster compared to TBC and WotLK. Which is why, as I’ve said many times, if Blizzard doesn’t go for the “fresh” route with any of these then TBC and WotLK will probably end up being the more popular versions of Legacy WoW in the long run.

You’re talking about the same company that keeps Diablo 2 servers alive, of all things. As long as there’re players playing there they will keep Classic servers alive, and due to how their technology works, keeping 2000 players on a Classic server and 15000 on a TBC server is basically the same as keeping 17000 on a TBC server.

How many Diablo versions are they running?

I think 2 for now, 3 as soon as Diablo 4 comes out

Ok, so no Diable 1 then?

So what? They have no Warcraft 1 Orcs and Humans either. What does any of this have to do with World of Warcraft Classic? We’re talking about something they made in 2018, not in 1997