WoW Classic 1.13.6 PTR Patch Notes

Ok, so my whole point is that I WORRY that they will not run WoW 1 when they also are running WoW 2 and Wow 8 at the same time, just as they dont run, and you brought it up, Diable 1 2 and 3 at the same time. They just run 2 and 3, right?

Your comments have not made me less worried.

The thing is, Diablo 1 never had online servers, only peer to peer connection. Diablo 2 is the first one that had online servers and they’re still running.

Ok that makes sense. Let’s leave it at that.

Its a joke referring to the lack of attention classic gets, and the mass firing of employees last year…
Although it aint funny when a randomer has to explain it

Hopefully they fix people being able to get behind portal at AQ and any other such nonsense that clearly wasn’t intended.

And what about Cen Hold Inn safe spotting?! :smiley:

And why do we have to wait another what 2 months for some of these “bugfixes” ?

1 Like

Please do not rush it, I wanna enjoy it the most possible. I even took pleasure in making a reroll can You believe that ?

Amazing , this means TBC is comming soon :smiley: , can’t wait :smiley:

So TBC when?

So this means you know Shadowlands is going to be a huge flop. Good.

Since this thread hasn’t been updated with the recent change, does that mean we once again will have to follow the thread on the US forums if we want to stay updated on the actual patch notes?

1 Like

TBC here we come :smiley:

When will naxx be open on ptr?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.