WoW Classic and Honor system – A message from the dev team

its easy, you want the rank you farm av, you don’t want the rank but have fun pvp you do what you want. In Vanilla is was first premade wsgs you had to do then later it was av to get to r14. wpvp has never gotten anyone to r14, or r10 even

Baranor made a good point. People have the time to spam farm AV, so you if you want to compete you have to do the same. The system was designed that way and no matter how lame it is, you pick to be a part of it or not. If you want the rank14, you do the annoying thing and spam AV, if you don’t want to do that, you do whatever you want, knowing you won’t get rank14.

Options are you either do it or don’t. It’s not your fault people have more time to spam AV forever even though it’s boring, but it’s also not their fault that the rest don’t have the available time to do so.

Just give us free AV PvP Bots BLizzard, so we all can profit form this failure of yours.

1 Like

Congrats, welcome to the vanilla ranking system, it’s about who spends the most time in AV, not being “better” in any way. There’s no “save time”, you just do whatever’s optimal (spam AV / premade AB / WSG while avoiding other premades on their weekends) and the person who does it the longest gets the most honor.

It was a broken system which is why it was completely removed in TBC.

lol ok mr. I didn’t know what vanilla is like. “Real rankers” lmfao.

Not just that but because of how this system is structured, the vast, vast majority of players, even those who consider themselves “rankers” will never get r14. Yet they complain about the method they use to rank up to their rank ceiling, just wild stuff.

The only thing I can laugh about is you, mate :'D. You still dont get what I was saying.

Oh and btw: I played classic in 2004-2006 and made r14. But good troll try anyway! Keep going!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.