WoW Classic Character Transfer Temporary Closure -- 30 April

daily reply to talk to the players

we need an update on this please.

2 Likes

On WoW Head

Hello yes! We intend to turn on the character transfer service soon after realms go live with the update next week. We need to keep transfers offline until we’re done snapshotting all characters, but that will be finished during maintenance, so realm transfers can be resumed thereafter.

On a related note, we’ve made a small change to realm transfer restrictions. Previously, a player-character was restricted to taking a maximum of 2000 gold with them. Going forward, that maximum has been raised to 5000 gold.

4 Likes

Since you have already added boosts, paid character copies etc add faction changes too ty

1 Like

how long until we can realm transfer any info would be greatly appreciated

Blizz gave the info somewhere else.

So I’d assume on patch day or soon after

1 Like

Are the character Transfers going to be live in few hours? Or more like in a few days? I want to transfer to this full servers with 2k queue!

Im wondering the same , asked to support and they told me :

“Found the info now. They got disabled about almost 1h ago, and as soon as some minor errors related to them are fixed they should be back.”

1 Like

Amazing news!

Hell ya… its totally funny… we can’t start with oposite faction, and we CAN’T buy Faction change too… Can we do anything at all?

pls open it…

yes pleas or at least say something about it…

agreed… an update please.

Come on please give us some info.

1 Like

Yea Please we need to know

information PLS

@All:

2 Likes

Hey boys and girls kaivax confirmed that they will open character transfers in TBC pre patch. You can go onto the post i made where he confirmed it :slight_smile: BTW kaivax is the guy who wrote this in the first place :slight_smile:

Can we expect a Faction change too in the near future?

Please let us know when we can expect the character migration service to be live again. Expected it to be available right when the prepatch was launched.