WoW Classic Character Transfer Temporary Closure -- 30 April

Woulda been nice to have had an in-game notification regarding this.
Literally went to transfer a couple of chars over that I have on another server to help my guild farm mats and stuff with my alt’s professions only to find as of yesterday I can’t for at least a few weeks now…
ugh.

1 Like

Can i still transfer a character to my friends server before TBC release?

are you seriously complaining about Blizz not giving you sufficient heads up so that you could stop abusing the transfer system? some of you people… I swear…

Please tell us, that we can transfer server before launch of TBC, the first of june ! fingers crossed

7 Likes

same, please blizzard tell us if we can transfer our characters before TBC hit to play with them!!

1 Like

Can we please get an update on this. It greatly effects whether we farm mats that are needed for before TBC , or spend our time on other activities .

2 Likes

I would also like to know if the transfers will be back up before TBC launch. I’m a returning player and want to transfer to a new server and guild for the TBC launch!

3 Likes

May we get an update on this please? I’d like to transfer to a new server before TBC launch.

2 Likes

Another person begging for some form of communication about this. I really want to swap before pre patch to play with IRL friends

2 Likes

An update on this would be appreciated as there was no real fore warning before the closure on 30th April. I want to move my character before TBC hits.

3 Likes

I also would like to have an update like the rest of the people here, need to know which server I am going to play for TBC!

3 Likes

Could we please have an update on this?

3 Likes

Updates pleeeaseeee???

2 Likes

Would be nice with an update, got 10 60s on the realm i want paladin, would prefer to transfer one away instead of deleting it.

3 Likes

so will i be abel to transfer my char from a dead realm to a more populated server wen TBC comes out ?

Amen ! Lets go blizzard !

I’m assuming we won’t hear until after the pre-patch hits

Can we please get an update? I want to transfer before TBC and I have no interest in playing TBC if I can’t transfer.

3 Likes

Between the lack of warning they were closing realm transfer and still no update, the fact they’re only telling us the AH will close for a few days on the forum ONLY, suggests they don’t care. Smelling more and more like retail every day and not the WoW Classic care they were flaunting before Classic came out. Greedy execs got interested.