WoW Classic Era 1.14 PTR

What did u not understand about the stresstest? :roll_eyes:

1.) The potst did not say anything about a stresstest, it specifically asked to report bugs.
2.) How are we gonna test any meaningful things when we cant copy our character there?

Well, Touché…

Same here.
I can’t copy character to Classic Era PTR.

how to test anything When we can not copy characters to PTR, i tried 10 days and it stuck on loading to copy character… what a joke

1 Like

again a full thread where people beg for server merge and no blue response over the whole time. Am I the only person who is wondering what the job of community managers is, if not to communicate with the community?

2 Likes

I would keep it simple. Merge all the PvP Servers into only one server and merge all the PvE into only one server. Then you’ll have two (hopefully) filled servers with those that wanna continue play Classic Era.

2 Likes

Please do consider connecting these servers.

• Ashbringer, Bloodfang, Dragonfang, Earthshaker, Gandling, Golemagg, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Skullflame, and Firemaw
    with
  • Dreadmist, Flamelash, Judgement, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Stonespine, Ten Storms, and Gehennas
    ty
5 Likes

Sounds great, but please don’t spend too much money doing this, some of us are investors.

4 Likes

@Têngil - Im not sure what you mean by “connect”. But merging all the pvp servers in to one and also have ONE normal server would be the best option.
And have the Battlegrounds connected through crossrealm, so that the Battlegrounds dont suffer from long waiting que.

1 Like

You are not sure? Well thats clear.
I think you need to read.

@Têngil - You dont have to be sniffy towards me for replying to your earlier post :confused:

I was just saying that connected server wont solve the fact that the server themselves are empty, cities that are like ghost towns. What it means by merging the servers are that you move ALL the players that are spread out on different server and spread them out in ONLY 1 or 2 servers. Then you close/delete all the other servers.
And I just spoke my opinion that I think that a merge is the best option, leaving just 1 or 2 PvP Server, 1 Normal and perhaps 1 RP Normal server.
And absolutley crossrealm/connected servers should be used ONLY for Battlegrounds to minimize the waiting que.

Have a good day.

@Belth
You dont seem to understand what the connected reals are.
The connected realms are “merged” in every way right now except that you have your server name behind the name.
For example right now I am in a guild with people from all the servers on Dreadmist, Flamelash, Judgement, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Stonespine, Ten Storms, and Gehennas.
We have one AH where everyone can post things, we see each other in stormwind/ironforge or wherever else we go. EVERYTHING is like a single server except the names added of their old server behind the players.

Connecting the two PvP clusters is the only thing left to do atm.

This is EXACTLY what already exist.

Fresh news please, thank you.

2 Likes

This is already implemented:
EU-english PvP: 2 clusters
EU-english PvE: one cluster
EU-english RP-PvE one realm
EU-english RP-PvP one realm
All EU, all languages is one big, happy battlegroup in BGs.

And why the steamin Nether did you NOT fix all the bugs before letting this go live?

No, thanks. I don’t want to be a green dressed flash spammer again.

pve beta hahahahhahhahha who’s idea was that

Remove those stupid carets in the mini-map. I have reported in-game It’s a feature not impolemented until Legion. It has no place in Classic.

Please add dual-spec. I can’t play both PVP and PVE even though I would like to because I have to grind gold. If I have time to play only 1 - 2 hours per day, that means, I will choose to play only PVE cause I won’t afford to buy respecs all the time - that’s the main reason I always end up raid logging