WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

Adding MoS doesnt make any elemental change to the classic era game. The buff exists and every alliance player that actually wants it, gets it. The addition of MoS is simply a QoL change to save us the hassle of getting summoned in unreachable/ungriefable areas of barrens to get the buff. When Blizzard added chronoboons and later changed the pvp ranking system i didnt see people burning flags or threatening to unsub. So why does it matter so much now?

4 Likes

You ERA folks only care about doing GDKPS, thats why u play there. Don’t mean to be worried about anything else. Your war against SoD is just because we don’t rule GDKPS anymore.

I am waiting for Blizzard to shutdown ERA servers for good. That abomination should be purified.

Nobody wanted this.

Please don’t pretend that this bug that dripped down from SoD was intentional and requested :frowning:

10 Likes

This just goes to show that upkeeping era really isn’t necessary anymore.

Please revert back these changes, I have never been too bothered by bugs and stupid shuff after patchday but this one really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not only do I hate this new guild tab but it introduced a ton of unacceptable issues like mage T2 set textures gone, rain of fire bugged, officer chat being broken etc… Also where does it stop? Let classic be classic ffs

11 Likes

lol someone got ganked a bit too much in STV /cry

1 Like

Hahaha for real, I think he ate something bad jesus

“Preserve the Era servers as a museum” Really? Doesn’t feel like it… Do whatever you want in SoD I dont care, because I choose NOT to play it, because I do not like the changes! Stop changing Era out of the blue, or atleast ask us what we want before you do something like this! Why is it necessary to have a Weakaura in order to get the guild tab back as it was? Come on man, up your game Blizzard.

9 Likes

GDKPS are forbbiden in SoD.

SoD is not retail, is Classic with runes and PVE/PVP events

In any case, the real thing starts today with lvl 60, the leveling brackets are being a weird thing.

i welcome the change. Very nice for all the servers with dying / non- existent horde factions. Era raiders can now enjoy a full boon with the boys.

Shut up, please, every one of you #nochanges idiots.

1 Like

Imagine being this incompetent at absolutely everything. I legitimately feel sorry for you.

5 Likes

Good changes,
Keep it up you are going in the right direction.

Blizzard has a unique skill to break perfectly workable things.

Vanilla WoW never was perfect. It is precisely what makes it one of the most iconic game in the world and the reason why people are still playing it 20 years after its release.

Stop trying to add changes to it. Classic players are not interested. There is plenty of other content for players wanting something different (retail, SoD and all that sh**).

You already broke it enough

12 Likes

unsubbed, well done

13 Likes

OK so you broke classic HC for SOD phase 4?

1 Like

Just nope to all of this.

Unsubbed both my accounts. You have around 20 days to revert this before you lose me forever. Private servers exist, you know.

9 Likes

Great changes guys, love to see the innovation on this 20 year old game!

Perhaps you could bring the mage healer to classic era too! SoD HYPE!

Or perhaps let mages wear leather/mail/plate gear? I think that’d be a good change too.

I particularly like the changes to logout skips as the speed levelling community suck and that mechanic was way too hard and unskilled to pull off xD this will bring players back onto an even playing field for the dozens of people remaining on era after these awesome changes :smiley: era hype!

Once again, great job, and I hope we can see more amazing innovations into classic era (20 year old preserved version of the game). Hopefully the awesome and epic stuff from SoD that DOZENS of people have been playing can find their way in! mage healer hype! rogue tank hype!

I think it’s quite impressive that you guys manage to upset the community. All you have to do for classic era is do…nothing lol! You have to do literally nothing and people will be happy but you can’t even do that :skull: that’s hardcore brother

13 Likes

Please, oh please, keep Era as it was. We didn’t ask for changes, so why make them?

10 Likes

Remove the changes from era, nobody asked for these.

10 Likes