WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

my sub finish in seven days. Of corse with these changes on Hardcore and era .Unsubbed and return to privates server.

9 Likes

I knew it would come to this sooner or later as with som changes, but seriously SoD phase 4 where these change should be applicable is not even started yet and we already see the changes leaking into era, this is so funny ngl. R.I.P. Vanilla Era 2019-2024

8 Likes

Remove the changes from era please, nobody asked for these.

12 Likes

As others stated, revert these changes immediately and stop messing around with era. You literally have to do nothing with era and it will keep printing you money. Are the dev so incompetent that they fail at doing nothing?

Personally I was going to try out TWW when it releases (I won’t preorder - I never do) but I now I won’t until these changes are reverted. I would’ve permanently quit wow mid way through BFA if you hadn’t released classic wow. Classic wow is why I decided to give shadowlands a try (unfortunately) and DF as well (DF is kinda okey).

Hope you do right by us and stop making these kind of unwelcome decisions.

9 Likes

Revert this ASAP please. You’ve got SoD to play with and alter stuff. Leave era be. You already messed it up far enough with the PvP update.

11 Likes

I feel like some people are buthurt because their 2nd account with a Horde Priest is now worthless.

Revert this please, don’t ruin era vanilla servers!

7 Likes

Thx for running a game that was supposed to no change. Unsubbed 3 accounts.
Classic was a thing because of vanilla enjoyers, and now you mange to screw it all over agane

8 Likes

Yeah, me 2. Blizzard really screwed up agane

4 Likes

Keep Classic unchanged, this is what you promised, this is what people asked for! This is why there are thousands of people playing classic era right now and not SOD or Cataclysm or Retail, they want the authentic experience of classic wow that we all experienced in 2019. If you keep adding new features and quality of life changes over and over and over again, I can guarantee you, myself and many people I know will just play any other game but wow, all versions are bad(for our personal preferences) and era was our last sanctuary, do not make changes that no one asked for. You have SOD to play around with changes you want to add to the game, LEAVE ERA ALONE. Have some dignity and revert the changes, have a good day.

8 Likes

You’re joking right? Following that logic let’s add a pve vendor where you can buy all the raid gear with badges, that won’t make any elemental change to the classic era game, will be just a QoL change to save us the hassle of raiding every week to get the loot that we want without having to loot any actual item, now we can just buy it from the vendor and we can all be happy right? Oh, but why stop there, let’s just drop the world buffs hourly in stormwind so that we don’t have to travel around the world and waste time gathering them, oh but why stop there? Give quest drops 100% drop chance so that people wouldnt waste time killing mobs with no drops, what difference would it make, just a QoL change, just saves the hassle of killing more boars, oh, but why stop there, make flight paths instant teleport, what difference would that make? its just a QoL change, removes the hassle of waiting for a 15 min flight, im sure this change will only make ppl with summoner accounts mad because now they won’t have any use of them, but oh, why stop there, let’s remove all the attunement requirements, it’s just a QoL change, removes the hassle of completing the questlines to get access to the content, saves us the hassle of doing all that annoying content, oh, but why stop there? let us have a dungeon finder and a raid finder? it doesn’t make any elemental change to classic era game, the raids already exist and every alliance player that want to raid will join a group, the addition of the raid finder is simply a QoL change to save us the hassle of talking to people, signing up for raids and potentially getting scammed on loot, just have personal loot, oh, but why stop there, let’s completely change the game one step at a time until it is absolutely nonrecognizable from the original.

5 Likes

I really hope it’s not too late to revert these changes.

8 Likes

Cannot believe what u have done. Such a mess. U literally screwed the entire game with these changes and bugs.
Please give back original Era.
Please remove SOD crap from our Era/HC cluster.

7 Likes

Revert these changes immediately, you are creating an abomination of a game. Keep changes to SoD and other versions of the game, they welcome it there. ERA is the only place I have to play the game in its original state. ERA is supposed to be a museum/time capsule. Revert the changes and move us to a different client from SoD as this keeps happening. Thank you.

7 Likes

People may see these “small” changes and wonder why do we complain, but in reality it’s a fundamental issue about how Blizzard is approaching Era as a whole. Era was made in the first place because thousands of people were asking for it for years, which means it’s a community driver project. When you do something like that, you clearly state to the community that you don’t even take them into consideration.

It’s also crazy seeing how much they listen to feedback for SoD, but when in comes to Era it’s like nobody is reading the forums. Literally not a single player asked for these changes, and yet we see them pushed in our faces without even an announcement or something. It’s like “oh yea btw, take x changes, we don’t really care whether you like them or not tbh, just pay the sub and shut the f pls”.

We might get an occasional reply from Kaivax saying “oh ye, we hear you, and take your feedback very seriously, however f you”, and that’s it. After a year away I was hyped to come back and play era again, as for me vanilla has always been the one and only game I always come back after a few months, but it’s the first time I really feel like this is coming to and end.

When you don’t respect the audience that made you, eventually they stop caring about you and any product you have to offer. When there was no official era option, people played on private servers. Now that we had (past tense intended) era, people were willing to play on official servers. However, since era seems to be slowly changed into something else, people will start looking for other options eventually, again.

It’s stupid to say, but it just feels like Blizzard want to have some vengeance on their players for playing classic even after 5 years almost and justifying that they actually “thought they wanted, and they did”, proving how wrong J.A.Brack and his group of friends were.

No matter what changes you push into the game, you cannot take away the love people have for classic. People will find other alternatives, like they always did. History repeats itself.

I never post on forums, I only did back in the day when we were asking for Classic servers, and now. Sorry for the long post.

9 Likes

Dear Blizzard,

Please revert the changes. We want to play ERA for what it always has been. Period.

To all of you who are disappointed with these changes, post here and sign a petition asking them to be reverted. You can easily google it, for example Kargaz has created one.

God speed

10 Likes

#NOCHANGES!
Remove new pvp rank system
Remove chronoboons displacers
Bring back dispelleed wbuffs
Remove new guild ui
Remove alience wcb

These are aganst the spirit of original vanilla experience! Classic era must be 100% identical to its original vanilla state without chronoboons etc stuff

5 Likes

Exactly!
#nochanges!
Remove new pvp rank system
Remove chronoboons displacers
Bring back dispelleed wbuffs
Remove new guild ui
Remove alience wcb

These are aganst the spirit of original vanilla experience! Classic era must be 100% identical to its original vanilla state without chronoboons etc stuff

3 Likes

Remove crazy social tab (small hat) from my chat thingie. Give back name “Social” to speech bubble on action bar!

1 Like

As of this patch water graphics (on edge between water and land) have become glitchy. Is this something that is to be fixed by you, or can I adjust something in my settings to solve this please?