WoW Classic ERA Update 2022 Wrap-Up

Fun Police used to contest World Bosses as far as I know. But I guess it was too much fun for them? It goes against the concept, doesn’t it?

In al seriousness now, I am not sure why this is the case. It should pick up again next year hopefully and see some good QQ

6 Likes

Yes, Horde put up heavy contesting on Wbosses until end of November I think. Then after one 4 hour Azuregos fight we stopped seeing them. Not sure what the reason is but there are so many PVP gamerz on Horde, if they showed interest in wbosses I’m sure both sides would get a run for their money.

4 Likes

great and friendly community having tons of fun. if you are sick of current wotlk come give vanilla a go :slight_smile:

7 Likes

well, the horde discord has been pinging since today again. so prob just the ppl organizing it are on vacation or something

2 Likes

Thanks for the great post, Bananoid!

It sums up alot of the reasons why I think people return to classic era after a while playing Classic Wrath and current live content. In Warpath we’ve seen a solid increase in both active people leveling main and alts. And the dungeon-/raid-scene is picking up now.

On a regular basis we throw together ZG ang AQ20 just by asking people in guild chat, and we just started MC and BWL. Great fun!

I think we’ll see the increased interest continue as we move in to 2023!

Thanks again for the great post, and see you all in Azeroth!

9 Likes

Much appreciated reply man! Keep doing what you do! See you in azeroth :heart:

7 Likes

I totally did this after leveling to 80 and being just disappointed over how much wrath feels like retail.

Glad to be in Warpath and to see so much activity on the Firemaw cluster.

:blush:

6 Likes

love classic wow

5 Likes

Great post!
Awesome to see community grow. Love Era :v:

7 Likes

There are alot of players like me. stuck on other dead Clusters. but since SOM transfer came up the “free character transfer” has been down on era… HELP?

3 Likes

well put together post i like it. kudos. classic era best hardmode :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

leeets goooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

I would play classic, but I’m stuck in Zandalar Tribe. I made a ticket to transfer realms like suggested in another thread, but I was told there are no free transfers available, and no way am I paying for a transfer. I already paid to unlock the character (another BS money grab).

Community is great on Era realms at the moment.

I have been having so much fun the last couple of weeks. PvP and PvE popping up all over the place!

Keep up the good work all!

5 Likes

They removed the post about free transfer and put a discount on the payed transfer at the same time… its so f#ing deluded by blizzard…

1 Like

Era is still alive and much fun to come in 2023, hope Blizzard will now care about it’s true beating heart community !

8 Likes

I’m having a blast playing era

8 Likes

Perfectly said, i got nothing to add. Classic Era is great again! <3

8 Likes

Ye servers are well and full of peeps <3

5 Likes

Thanks for this post Bananoid!

I want to add that The Dungeon Delvers [A] are also a progression guild. Preparing for Naxx atm, with weekly BWL/MC, AQ40, aq20 and zgs. LFM for our core raiding roster!

Together with our levellers, we often have 80+ online in the evenings :slight_smile:

5 Likes