WoW Classic Free Character Moves - Realms [EU]

So i ll delete my 31 level character cause i cant play on a server, and i change server and faction… that suck

No one makes you delete your character, you can return to playing it later when queues would cool down.

You realize all you’re doing is crying about people that want transfers right ?

That is completely untrue. They didn’t even need layering. They chose this mess. Easy solution: I will explain for pvp only (rest would be the same system). They make 50 - 100 servers (way more than required) and they have them split into 2 or 4 groups. Across a group no person or guild can have the same name. As servers drop in active population you merge them. No name changes, no guild changes, your community is 100% intact with a new community added on. It solves literally every problem, except that your server name will change over time (but who cares what the name is). You would never need to change name, guild, you can’t layer or phase. This was the easy fix, blizzard chose the hard way and now we have one of the worst launches I have ever experienced (I missed D3 launch). This system would have made launch queueless, efficient, everyone could have played with friends, they would not be stressing about removing layering (it would not exist).

1 Like

Maybe I want my 2 characters on same server you know ! But i start Horde then i switch server and faction cause i cant play on the first server cause 10hours Q/ day.

1 Like

i dont really care, i just think its pathetic people want authentic classic but now want every feature under the sun.
you seem to just be salty that there are better players than you playing on your realm.

1 Like

didnt know pve made you a good player. The only one with a bigger rating than I had once is Hydra which isn’t really an APE, he just joined for classic. You don’t know me yet you assume im worse than a bunch of private server retards ? You showed me that I have no point arguing with you. shoo

oh u so good plz train me master salty

Yet you’re the one who is ignorant. Paid transfers were a feature that existed in vanilla.

1 Like

Not while the realms were progressing through the game, they didn’t.

I think this is cool, I do feel bad for those racing to 1st server 60 but in the greater world (of warcraft) there are more important things like the community. It comes down to the needs of the many vs the needs of the few, in this case very few. There can’t be that many players racing to realm first 60.

I like it. I like it a lot! Thanks Blizz…

1 Like

You are missing the point that this actually kills the natural growth of the community, not only killing the fun of those who are racing to 60. People who are racing are probably lvling right now instead of being on forums.

1 Like

Do I sense a hint of server style xenophobia? We can’t mix and join an existing community, perhaps adding to it in a positive way? Don’t build a wall bud.

Good move. I like this approach.

1 Like

What’s wrong with it? We can mix it in a positive way by mixing Bloodfang and Judgement but there is no other way of properly doing it. Or bringing a lvl limitation for those who can transfer, which should surely make those who have already formed guilds stay on their own servers and those who can integrate into new community would be fine switching. But yes, I am xenophobic towards hardcore guilds and lvl 60 exploiters rushing towards fresh servers to reap the benefits and ruin the economy.

It has nothing to do with racing to 60. It’s about experiencing the game at the natural pace and for me it was the reason why I rerolled on Bloodfang. Being concerned about a few days head start may seem an overreaction, but in relative terms those few days mean the origin realms have been around for twice as long. When you factor in the “hardcoreness” of each player pool, the progression gap between realms it’s even wider.

6 Likes

True, although you always want a little bit more for whene the BFA players go back

I’m on Mograine and refuse to love. Also, the queues have become smaller already and are moving fast. Usally a queue on a few hours Max.

Same here man, me and my friends are all splitted up through Firemaw and Shazzrah because full upon launch, and most of my friends did not pay upfront to reserve a character on that REALM, they decided in panick after midnightlaunch to change realms, tagging ppl on discord, thinking everyone is online to read it. We play seperately, and now with these transfers, we still will be playing seperately, Blizzard does not let us choose who to play with, I’ve never witnessed this in 30 years of gaming.