WoW Classic Free Character Moves - Realms [EU]

This. It’s basically going to be an issue for us lads who got on due to time off but now can’t :frowning: I hope we get a decent size of players moving

Just re-roll on their realm you imbecile.

I’m curious: How do we go about the free xfers? Does it require being logged in, or is it done via the website?

I’m asking coz the website isn’t used for retail wow xfers anymore, so… How?

Since they haven’t announced it noone can know :slight_smile:
Just gotta wait and see :smile:

Great news! Starting from tomorrow I can probably log in and play when I want to.

Not quite true, here they said it would be from character select screen og que screen.

“When free character moves become available from one of the most highly-populated realms, players will see the option to initialize a free character move on either the character select screen or the queue screen of the realm.”

1 Like

Welp! Lucky you caught my big miss there! :slight_smile:

How do I transfer when transfers are open? From log in screen or from website?

Read 4 posts above

Aw. Really sucks they can’t give proper info in advance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh! Neat! Thanks.

Congrats on screwing 2 realms for the sake of what, People getting out of queues they had the option to get out of them self by re-rolling?

Still not sure how they are screwing realms?

Feel free to check my post history as i can’t be bothered to bring it all back up.

2 Likes

Not exactly applicable for Mograine and Razorgore…

“Stop being so negative and critical of people and think before you reply to back.”

“With a name like your i really shouldn’t justify you with a response”

I’m not going to justify the immense contradiction with a legitimate response.

Let’s just pretend you never attempted to write a decent reply shall we? :rofl:

Still not seeing the punishment… Think about all the regular people just trying to play the game, most of the people I’ve spoken to who are transferring are leaving because their hours of play are limited as it is with regular duties required to have a life… And limited further still, by the insane queue. Those guys are in no way seeking to downplay an existing community but rather to join it?

I mean I tried to kill hogger last night on my warrior, the zone was legitimately empty. The main rush of people have passed through the bottlenecks at the beginning of the game. I think the people who are ‘behind’ (being used figuratively) are the ones you kind of want to join your server?

Some were already attached to their characters & identities, and it’s probably hard to coordinate with a bunch of people to agree to re-roll when some are far more invested than others.

I think overall this is an amicable solution to a population overflow problem.

The economic overflow will be temporary, as it always is with the launch of any new xpac.

Try not stress about it bud… Ask yourself ‘will you still get to log in and play with your mates?’

The answer is yes, yes you will…

1 Like

Well honestly the way it’s done isn’t necessary information until it’s available xD

I apreciate the innitiative, but I would really like to have a say when it comes to the destination for the transfer. Let me chose a server that is medium pop in the time frame i normally play, and let players who already put a lot of time and effort into their characters, be able to join their friends on a different server without having to start over. Many people were already seperated when the name resevation servers got full and people could change. This is the option for those players to get back on the same server aswell.
Really hope you will consider this.

So the entire reason they gave for layering was to avoid server transfers, and now they’re offering server transfers due to layering. Just lol…