WoW Classic Free Character Moves - Realms [EU]

Nice straw man, you’re probably waiting to hit that transfer button later today.

Bloodfang and Judgement have been selected for these transfers because the realms do not have enough players to begin with.

If these servers were healthy, blizzard would simply open new realms for the Mograine/Razorgor refugees to transfer to.

Yes, there may be short term draw backs to these transfers, but they are necessary for the realms health in the long run.

1 Like

Bloodfang goes to medium pop around 3-4pm UK time I would say it has enough

2 Likes

I can’t speak for Judgement, but Bloodfang is growing - medium at the moment.

If pop was an issue it would be much healthier to just merge judgement and bloodfang, since they started at the same time and have no 60s.

I’d be more worried for the new dragonfang/earthshaker realms so why not just move people from mograine/razor over there, this would give fragmented groups more chances of meeting up as well.

They seem to be limiting where you can transfer to for the reason of stopping people clumping up another realm, therein creating another huge queue locked realm. By limiting it, the flow is more manageable. Also allowing anyone on any realm to transfer to any other realm as often as they like for up to a week would be a poor move (someone suggested that.)

I don’t think you understood my solution at all…I am saying there should be separate servers that get merged but they just stop people having duplicate names or guild names and stop them having alliance and horde characters within a group so that when they are merged they would just join without any clashes, changes or players even noticing. They wouldn’t even have to change the server name that you see when selecting. They would also all be separate servers so I fail to see how that would affect performance of servers… you understand that servers can share a database right? You understand how servers, networking and computers work in general?

Nah i rerolled at zandalar tribe a few days before and.i like it there

honestly lvl 60’s wont go to Judgement… they have their entire guilds on Mograine and will remain there. the logistics of moving an entire guild is insane. I am trying to organize my 5 friends and me to move. 2 of them are off doing RL stuff when transfers happen etc. its a logistical nightmare to say the least. I think you are overly concerned my friend.

6 Likes

This. It’s basically going to be an issue for us lads who got on due to time off but now can’t :frowning: I hope we get a decent size of players moving

Just re-roll on their realm you imbecile.

I’m curious: How do we go about the free xfers? Does it require being logged in, or is it done via the website?

I’m asking coz the website isn’t used for retail wow xfers anymore, so… How?

Since they haven’t announced it noone can know :slight_smile:
Just gotta wait and see :smile:

Great news! Starting from tomorrow I can probably log in and play when I want to.

Not quite true, here they said it would be from character select screen og que screen.

“When free character moves become available from one of the most highly-populated realms, players will see the option to initialize a free character move on either the character select screen or the queue screen of the realm.”

1 Like

Welp! Lucky you caught my big miss there! :slight_smile:

How do I transfer when transfers are open? From log in screen or from website?

Read 4 posts above

Aw. Really sucks they can’t give proper info in advance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh! Neat! Thanks.

Congrats on screwing 2 realms for the sake of what, People getting out of queues they had the option to get out of them self by re-rolling?