WoW Classic Free Character Moves - Realms [EU]

Update 05/09/2019 11:00 CEST
We currently plan to open all the free character moves in Europe at 19:30 CEST today. Thank you for your patience!

There have also been a few changes to destinations for French and German realms.

French

FROM TO
Sulfuron Finkle

German

FROM TO
Lucifron Heartstriker (new realm)
Venoxis Heartstriker (new realm)

The first post has been updated to reflect this information.

4 Likes

So who’s moving from golemagg? I need some new friends

Considering Judgement and Bloodfang should both be properly populated if people from the higher pop realms move to them, it shouldn’t be a problem :slight_smile:

Please tell me your guild is horde because I’d love to find a guild like that.

that is the problem though allowing people from older servers to move to servers that are barely 5 days old.

So still dead set on flooding bloodfang/judgement with 60s to ruin progression and AH? Thanks for nothing I guess.

So are we just going to ignore that fact your willing to completely destroy and punish the people who did what you asked and re-rolled on the new realms when released yet now your just going to openly allow transfers to them, thus killing off the community that has been built up on them by players who followed your requests to choose a new server?

3 Likes

Stop crying ffs

1 Like

Because Shazzrah is like 15,000 player queue at 5pm, I think we will get priority, 5000 is not that big of a queue.

Mate you realise, 6-8 hour queues outweighs the need to reduce a 30 minute queue? I get any queue is frustrating but perhaps understand the majority like PvP. Therefore supply & demand dictates PvP servers. They are also following the rules of the old days where characters could not transfer from PvE to PvP ect. because leveling on a PvP realm is considered harder due to well
 the obvious PvP.

30 minutes
 LOL

2 Likes

ppl here saying its players fault about this problem are siling throw the roof

Even something like the following is a much better Idea in my opinion.

FROM TO
Shazzrah Dragonfang (new realm)
Golemagg Dragonfang (new realm)
Firemaw Earthshaker (new realm)
Gehennas Earthshaker (new realm)
Mograine Judgement
Razorgore Judgement
Judgement Bloodfang

That way those who still wan to keep the fresh intact feeling of a server can by moving there character from Judgment on to Bloodfang.

Looking forward to moving off Shazzrah. I personally don’t have an issue with it as I Teamviewer on and get in the queue whilst at work but my friends are always in queues which isn’t fun for either of us. See you on Dragonfang :smiley:

1 Like

I think you’re overly concerned. High level players are likely to remain on their high pop “competitive” realms. Moving to a realm such as Judgement would gimp their endgame progress as they would struggle to find groups for relevant content.

Anyone that is currently 40+ on one of these overpopulated realms clearly isn’t having issues with queues in the first place.

So you are ignoring us and won’t let us move to a low-populated server with friends who fled from the queues to other servers. It’s pretty simple Blizzard: We, your fans and customers, want to play with our friends without starting over.

If you can’t handle that, this will be the easiest 1-month subscription decision for me. Wow without my friends isn’t fun. Throwing hours of played time out the window isn’t fun. Shame on your for making your customers pay to reserve a name and then not even have the server capacity no where near ready at launch.

3 Likes

The amount of whine from players in this post is ridiculus. If you cant play with your friends then just reroll??

Some of us did and now there allowing transfers
 Which is a issue some of us have.

Smart move, some ppl will surely ragetransfer in the biggest que time (aka evening) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you don’t quite understand, there is no endgame progress yet on these realms at all. This is forcing frustrated/bored people off high pop on a developing server.

There are people competing to get to level cap - gone with incoming transfers.
There are people saving up for their mounts at 40 selling things on the AH - gone as any 60 can effortlessly farm mats faster.
No one is 60, you’re looking at a minimum 11 level gap, so any meaningful pvp while leveling is also gone.

I’m not trying to convince you to give a crap, but this isn’t really about “endgame” and “progress” for at least 3-5 days on these servers.

2 Likes

The majority on either server is not 60 anyway so who cares? You make it sound like a a bunch of 60s will transfer to the low pop servers like rich people wandering into a third world country buying up all the food from poor ppl leaving them to starve. Dont be so dramatic

2 Likes