WoW Classic Free Character Moves - Realms [EU]

It’s locked to just transfers for a day, as in no-one can make fresh charrs. Transfers have 1 day priority, but I think it’ll be open for longer than just a day.

The transfers stay. but the first day is transfers only, people cant create new characters on the new realm, and will be able to on the second day

Is there anyway we can switch to a new language server, im on a german server to play with IRL friends, but they bailed and id like to transfer to an english speaking server

Has this happened or not and also do we know how many are transferring over? as the risk is I could do this and server I transfer to is dead like the low servers or I transfer to a new server that has a bigger queue.

How do you transfer realm? Do you do it via the client or do you have to go to account services or something?

Thanks for not changing anything and ruining my Judgement experience :slight_smile: Can’t wait for lvl 60 degenerates jumping to my server from Morgraine.

3 Likes

You’d have to log into the server, so… One last queue for old times sakes :smiley:

When are paid transfers coming? I’d like to move server :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone who thinks there will be droves of 60s switching servers are delusional. If a person leveled a char to 60 in a week the odds of that person being in a serious guild are close to 100%. Very few serious guilds if any will switch servers at this point.

Queues are not really a problem for most people in these guilds since they either play all day or use remote desktop solutions like everyone else.

2 Likes

Theres 12 lvl 60s on Mograine, I bet none of them will transfer. There is no reason.

Thank you for the update but I once again do urge you to adress the plight of the only two RP Realms we have.

Please allow free transfers from the RP Realms to other/new non-RP Realms so that those who actually wish to play on RP Realms can once again do so.

1 Like

Thats cool and all, and I will be doing this

buuut…where do we go to start this process ?
I know its like 30 mins til it open,

but will we apply for the transfere in the retail version or the game or will there be a link on the site or what ?

When free character moves become available from one of the most highly-populated realms, players will see the option to initialize a free character move on either the character select screen or the queue screen of the realm.

1 Like

How long will this be available ?

It’s enough to have sudden few 55+ characters to start hoarding up all the expensive reagents that aren’t availabe to anyone on the server, snowballing out of the curve. And people would transfer exactly for that.

1 Like

This might upset the balance in Judgement since there is no one who’s high enough level yet. So when a bunch of 40-60 players transfer in… will be interesting to see how it affects the AH, world spawns and so on

The inital post say 19:30 CEST Today, and was made yesterday. Has this already happened, or has it been delayed?

It was update today at 11 CEST, so it it should go live in 10mins or so

1 Like

The AH is f***ed by the super high pop servers + layering anyway, same goes for world spawns. Also most people transferring will be people who come back from work to que for 6+ hours and then play for 1-3 hours before going to bed. I doubt any of them are 60 anyway…
If you are 60 right now, ques are not an issue since you are either unemployed or on vacation, so you can just change your sleep schedule so you login before ques start.

i did /who 60 on mograine and theres over 50 horde lvl 60’s

1 Like